The Russians

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

Forensic tests have supposedly shown the highest concentration of the substance on the door handle of the unfortunate Russian. Are the Ruskies really that inept to jeopardise innocent people's health like that and risk a big fall out? 

28 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Forensic tests have supposedly shown the highest concentration of the substance on the door handle of the unfortunate Russian. Are the Ruskies really that inept to jeopardise innocent people's health like that and risk a big fall out? 

I don't think so personally.... If they wanted you dead, I think you would be dead, end of. What happens to all the football fans travelling  at this next World Cup? Now there's no embassies for folk to go too? A bloodbath? 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't think so personally.... If they wanted you dead, I think you would be dead, end of. What happens to all the football fans travelling  at this next World Cup? Now there's no embassies for folk to go too? A bloodbath? 

Anyone travelling to Russia for the world cup needs their head testing...f**k that

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It doesn't add up does it? Of course they could be doing such a bad job of it to A) ensure the victims suffer and B) to rub our face in it.

Edited by Kerny92

Youll want your head testing going to the world cup , anyone who gets put in a prison cell wont be in a hurry to be released and the Russian ultras will batter anyone English they can get there hands on

It will be interesting if a group of English fans get wrongfully arrested at World Cup. Tensions will rise when both governments won't want to be seeing backing down on their release. World war 3 will start over a couple of larger louts watching the footie.?

19 minutes ago, jiggy said:

It will be interesting if a group of English fans get wrongfully arrested at World Cup. Tensions will rise when both governments won't want to be seeing backing down on their release. World war 3 will start over a couple of larger louts watching the footie.?

Could be the excuse the yanks are waiting for.... 8)

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Russia has 10 times the nukes as all of the EU combined so by the time the yanks get here there might not be much left. It would be better to just play them in a soccer match and shake hands at the end ?

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Atlesst getting arrested Will save the fans from the bashin the Russians are gonna give out they take this football rubbish serious as