The Russians

10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Absolutely. If anything Don's election victory has got a lot of people up and moving. Democracy is alive and well and we'll see just how alive and well this coming November.

Britain? I'd go with the libertarians every time. They're legit and established and even if they aren't running in a town near you, you can always spoil your ballot. Read their site and tell me that it doesn't appeal.

It don’t appeal the libs are the highest order of cnts :thumbs:

• Haha 1

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

Absolutely. If anything Don's election victory has got a lot of people up and moving. Democracy is alive and well and we'll see just how alive and well this coming November.

Britain? I'd go with the libertarians every time. They're legit and established and even if they aren't running in a town near you, you can always spoil your ballot. Read their site and tell me that it doesn't appeal.

I can get with all of that mate, it mirrors my thinking almost all the way........however, there is a VERY large fly in the ointment and it’s this.....

An old pal of mine now long departed used to say “You only ever remember the things that cost you money” and he was spot on.

The sad fact is a party like that will never reach a position to change anything in my life and most likely won’t reach it ever.......there’s just too many comfortable idiots.

History proves that war is always faster to happen than serious political change.......it will, IMHO, take something cataclysmic to make folk change, to wake them from their stupor and state of denial.

As I said to you previously.......it will take people once again getting thrown into ovens before this gets right and it’s madness.

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I see the British mentality is just too far removed from that mate. I've read their manifesto before and couldn't help but think the average Brit would be outraged by parts of it. If they actually managed the impossible and gained any ground they'd probably be banned as extremists.

That said, it's like they have read my mind and printed it as their manifesto! :D

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

History proves that war is always faster to happen than serious political change.......it will, IMHO, take something cataclysmic to make folk change, to wake them from their stupor and state of denial.

True and like I said I'm sure the average westerner doesn't realise how quickly first world comfort can turn into third world war zone. Again we go back to getting the government we deserve but people are only willing to point the finger at the perceived enemy and completely ignore the one under their noses.

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Just for clarification, do you understand there is a difference between liberal and libertarian?

There's a giant hurdle. Getting the layman to absorb the information.

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I see the British mentality is just too far removed from that mate. I've read their manifesto before and couldn't help but think the average Brit would be outraged by parts of it. If they actually managed the impossible and gained any ground they'd probably be banned as extremists.

That said, it's like they have read my mind and printed it as their manifesto! :D

Absolutely agree. The last time the Brits experimented with libertarianism it got away from them really quickly! :D

I certainly don't need to go over old ground on how I feel about government of any size but while I will never fully trust any politician, anyone that runs on a platform of reducing government footprint and increasing freedom to the citizenry is always going to get my seal of approval.

Do you trust your government?

No!

Then here is a guy that wants to make it smaller and less powerful.

Edited by ChrisJones
Typos
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

National Price Hike Day... 2.7% price hike on fuel. 4% on mobile phone contracts. HMRC want to make sure that you pay VAT on internet shopping too.

OVER THERE! TERRORISTS!

That is such an obvious April Fool joke !

Because if it's not, then the government is sneaking unpleasant decisions through all at once,, on a Sunday, in the middle of a Bank Holiday weekend, while no-one is loo..........oh dear !