The Russians

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

18 hours ago, WILF said:

I f***ing detest Salmond......but........

The right to free speech, free press, free belief should unite the right and left of a liberal democracy. Red or blue we should all be marching against such attacks. It's not an attack on the right, or an attack on the left, it's an attack on the foundations of liberal democracy!

Unfortunately the only time anyone gives a f**k about that in the UK is when it's their political faction being oppressed. I don't know if folks are too stupid to grasp the importance of that or simply willing to risk that right to gain a win against their political enemies.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The right to free speech, free press, free belief should unite the right and left of a liberal democracy. Red or blue we should all be marching against such attacks. It's not an attack on the right, or an attack on the left, it's an attack on the foundations of liberal democracy!

Unfortunately the only time anyone gives a f**k about that in the UK is when it's their political faction being oppressed. I don't know if folks are too stupid to grasp the importance of that or simply willing to risk that right to gain a win against their political enemies.

They are all pathetic! When there's an election campaign all you get out of all parties is the constant mocking and slagging off of their rivals instead of trying to earn our votes and actually make a change!

• Like 1

Do the kids still get a free breakfast.  Wasn't there a scheme few year back they were trying to give every kid a breakfast?

Whats the price of dinner ticket these days?

If memory serves me right a weekly lunch ticket in my day was £2.00

5 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Do the kids still get a free breakfast.  Wasn't there a scheme few year back they were trying to give every kid a breakfast?

My daughter's school use to run a breakfast club...turn up before school and get some toast, but they scrapped it

A school meal down this way is £2.15

• Thanks 1

Can remember back at school the kids who's parents were on benefits used to get a dinner token worth  £1.50 which could buy you a meal and drink. The smokers used to sell them to us for silly a silly price like 20p so they could buy one fag. Maths wasn't their strong point obviously. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Kids here get free fruit when they want it breakfast break and afternoon, and p1-p3 still get free school lunch. 

Canny remember how much our lunches were as a kid, it was predicimalisation though. 

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, dave88 said:

My daughter's school use to run a breakfast club...turn up before school and get some toast, but they scrapped it

A school meal down this way is £2.15

Im Guessing thats just a daily price. 

29 minutes ago, Gav said:

Kids here get free fruit when they want it breakfast break and afternoon, and p1-p3 still get free school lunch. 

Canny remember how much our lunches were as a kid, it was predicimalisation though. 

5 shillings a week when I was at junior school :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, dave88 said:

School dinners were disgusting....an ice cream scoop of smash with fish fingers that contained 12% fish...always some battleaxe dinner lady that would make me sit there till I ate it as well

Mine were delicious tbh and their cookies and flapjacks were something else.