The Russians

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Did anyone see that wee fat pie salmond on news. Defending the Russians f**k sake is there nothing that c**t won't do to inflate his ego and bank balance.

Works for the Russians and his show is mostly hating on the Brits and the British establishment.

Fair play to him. Lol. 90% of the lads on here slate the uk and the shithole it’s become he’s just saying it to a bigger audience. Lol.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 2

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

6 hours ago, WILF said:

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch ;) 

Yeah that's the way they work, well said.

• Like 1
On 3/16/2018 at 13:23, scothunter said:

Did anyone see that wee fat pie salmond on news. Defending the Russians f**k sake is there nothing that c**t won't do to inflate his ego and bank balance.

Works for the Russians and his show is mostly hating on the Brits and the British establishment.

I f***ing detest Salmond......but........

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

I f***ing detest Salmond......but........

The point makes me chuckle where she says we don't have the resources to monitor known Jihadist extremists. The simple answer to that is don't monitor them, detain them immediately and indefinitely!

Detained for 6 hours an interviewed under the terrorism act.......because obviously young white Christian women are a major threat to the UK !

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, The one said:

The fact that Russia can cut the supply of gas will be enough for the big companies to raise the price and the poor and elderly will suffer 

They can get themselves "Fracked Off!" We can look after ourselves don't worry. ?

• Like 2

Tony blair and the media lied about iraq and look at the death and destruction that invasion caused. You have iraq, afghanistan. libya and syria.  The russians  were not responsible for what happened in those countries and you have thousands of veterans homeless and unemployed. In the states you have 20 veterans a day committing suicide and Today tony blair is worth 60 million.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Trouble is Paul Sr, the Russians prob were involved in those wars....just on the other side .... Wheels within wheels and all that, we only know what we're told.... Either way I'd rather speak Russian than Arabic if it comes down to it ??

War is a rich mans racket  and it is the working class  that fight and die.I dont know much about putin  but he comes a cross as a intelligent man  and i would say a patriot .A lot of western leaders i would say are are a bunch of 2 dollar hookers for sale to the highest bidder.All you have to do is look at the number of military bases america  has around the world and the number of military bases the russians have .. How is the aggressor . When i lived in the states i knew a lot of korean  and Nam vets.The vietnam war started over the bay of tonkn  incident which never happend.  . Almost 60000 americans died and over a million vietnamese. For what.

• Thanks 1