The Russians

Looks like they've dealt with someone who fukced them about again , dangerous people who seem to let people believe its forgotten then strike when they've a false sense off security . . That's if it was them !! 

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play to them, we should have done the same to Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness. In fact Abu Hamza would have looked tidy wasting away from radiation sickness......I’d have had a poster of i

Just keep an eye open for what May and Barnier are slipping in the back door while we have this plastered all over the porch  

May's threat of sanctions must have worked as it would appear that Russia's President Putin has now revealed the name of the agent who poisoned the ex spy, as he was clearly heard to say "Yukanol Fuko

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lanesra said:

Looks like they've dealt with someone who fukced them about again , dangerous people who seem to let people believe its forgotten then strike when they've a false sense off security . . That's if it was them !! 

Don't worry i expect mrs may will give them a strongly worded letter.

• Haha 1

I have no problems with moles/traitors getting caught up with and bullet in the head. I do have a problem with the manner they do it.

Tests being conducted on a first responder who helped this Russian. 

Like the last one they poisoned 3 planes and a hotel were contaminated. 

Pray none of you're loved ones ever get cross contaminated by the gangsters of the Kremlin. 

• Like 1

It all comes back to the saying " one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter".

If a cause is found I wonder what the robust response will be?  I very much doubt that we will get any help from our European allies because  they rely on gas from russia. They / their allies shot down MH 17 over the Ukraine on with July 2014.   283 passengers and 5 crew were killed, among which were eighty children  and nothing was done about that.

Ps. One of the son in laws was on either the plane before or after along the flightath. It can be as close as that. Pot luck or destiny.?

Edited by Meece
5 minutes ago, Lowther said:

that's the fourth and fifth Russians living in the UK who have been found in suspicious circumstances, f***ing dangerous way to kill people 

Especially when the radioactive or chemical or biological agent is likely to kill the person issuing it ! Still no  more hazardous than being a suicide bomber ! Just slower and more nasty.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1