Coursing sire for stud wanted

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£ 500

I like whippet/greys , I think they can be underrated at times .. but put to the right lurcher I think they can produce some cracking mutts 

Would you no think of putting a greyhound whippet over her if she lacks speed just a thought 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Lowther said:

You could catch anything at any time of the year with the birds round here fella!! 

That's was funny but there's a poor bloke looking for a stud for his bitch an all he's getting is us pair talking bollox it's time you grew up

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Would you no think of putting a greyhound whippet over her if she lacks speed just a thought 

Yes I've thought about a grew however I'm not gonna limit myself to one cross therefore that' why I ask for coursing type lean, fast with good speed. 

6 hours ago, Black neck said:

That's was funny but there's a poor bloke looking for a stud for his bitch an all he's getting is us pair talking bollox it's time you grew up

Keep it going! Keep my thread at the top of the feed ?

Plus you two are as daft as they come 

15 hours ago, nothernlite said:

I like whippet/greys , I think they can be underrated at times .. but put to the right lurcher I think they can produce some cracking mutts 

• Like 8
9 hours ago, CraignTod said:

Also please don't ask for £500 to stud - frosty Jack × Strongbow put back to Heineken who was out of flip flop. 

I'm not really into the last 12 grand parents I just want a genuine dog. 

No offence intended ?

Showed you the best dog mate 500 nothing for that breeding

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CraignTod said:

Sorry pal but firstly I don't want to spend 500 on a possible breeding and secondly I don't want to be drawn in by names 

I’ve got couple of friends in shropshire with fast type coursing dogs ran all around shropshire so have to have speed. 

• Like 1