It's going on here

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As sick as it sounds I can understand one cnut been sick but at what point do they sit in the pub and say to their mates come on let's rape a kid and make a paedophile ring. If I was approached with t

Your family?

What a horrible little cnut to make a joke out of this,    And yeah on my mother's side I never liked them anyway.

As sick as it sounds I can understand one cnut been sick but at what point do they sit in the pub and say to their mates come on let's rape a kid and make a paedophile ring. If I was approached with that conversation then they would be paying a visit to the dentist after losing some teeth and that would be minor. There is one guy drinks in our local and he done time in prison for molesting a very young family member. I'm sick telling my mates what he is and they still play darts and pool with him. One of my mates even has a video on Facebook of them singing in the pub together. It's shocking what people will except because that was 20 years ago. They even argued with me because I told him to f**k off or I'd slap him.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, jiggy said:

As sick as it sounds I can understand one cnut been sick but at what point do they sit in the pub and say to their mates come on let's rape a kid and make a paedophile ring. If I was approached with that conversation then they would be paying a visit to the dentist after losing some teeth and that would be minor. There is one guy drinks in our local and he done time in prison for molesting a very young family member. I'm sick telling my mates what he is and they still play darts and pool with him. One of my mates even has a video on Facebook of them singing in the pub together. It's shocking what people will except because that was 20 years ago. They even argued with me because I told him to f**k off or I'd slap him.

Times change I reckon mate, years ago when I was in my 20s a few lads would have just flopped on him one night and that would have been him for life.

A lad we went to school with broke in an old ladies house and there was talk he molested her while he was at it......he had the brass neck to come back to town when he got out of nick.

He got taken to a quiet place by a couple of lads one night (so rumour has it) and after a bit of cutting round his spinal area he never walked right again.....never came back to the town either after he finally got out of hospital.

Last heard of in a wheelchair stewing in his own piss......

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

Times change I reckon mate, years ago when I was in my 20s a few lads would have just flopped on him one night and that would have been him for life.

A lad we went to school with broke in an old ladies house and there was talk he molested her while he was at it......he had the brass neck to come back to town when he got out of nick.

He got taken to a quiet place by a couple of lads one night (so rumour has it) and after a bit of cutting round his spinal area he never walked right again.....never came back to the town either after he finally got out of hospital.

Last heard of in a wheelchair stewing in his own piss......

Are the gangsters round your way also surgeons like? Haha 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lowther said:

I have no idea, as I said, it’s just a story I heard.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, jiggy said:

The internet gives them ways of finding other perverts I reckon.  God knows how the found eachother before that tho 

23 hours ago, jiggy said:

One of my favourite posts on here 

45 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

One of my favourite posts on here 

Who is throwing first me or you. I have something in my hand that would solve that. What annoys me  is not him he is only a  weasel and I could kill him with one hand. It's the cnuts that drink with him that make these things thrive. They fell out me and pulled me back from smacking him. I came away from the situation as the bad one.

• Like 2

Seriously at what point those the ring start. Loads of women walked by in the pub and I  said look at the rack on that. At what point do they say that about kids. One sick cnuts maybe but 2 sorry but I'm up for manslaughter 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Lowther said:

With the correct benefits/salary options maybe they could step in and fill the NHS shortfall?

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

With the correct benefits/salary options maybe they could step in and fill the NHS shortfall?

The standard of care would be better !!