Mole catcher featured in Country Life, mag

3 hours ago, dillydog said:

That's exactly what I want mine for, it's hard work humping dozens of traps around, even worse in the rain and heavy ground. I'm carrying a spine injury or two, I'm in bits after a day settings traps, I'm just lookingfor easier options. 

Yes better to work smarter not harder, 

• Like 2

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive about gave up on reading mole trapping articles, it all seems so easy half the time. If you can go to four or five houses a day, have a cup of tea and a natter while you set half a dozen traps bef

Get your selfs into a factory if catching moles is such a miserable existence, it's only a few f***ing moles. 

Steady away there’s worse jobs to do, 

Posted Images

Quads are a good tool, but bloody cold at times 

CBFEADF2-9B27-4C38-8010-192BD90B058C.thumb.jpeg.4ddf187cf33d990af78a322d8389a4e0.jpegD997B37F-6AAD-45D9-B56A-BA1AC30659ED.thumb.jpeg.ac3e81a951337ebe041e70ffe48019d5.jpegAFD224AF-5863-4612-827D-4B3374DF287F.thumb.jpeg.9f0a2d16c4e0434ed041c2f0e9f40f50.jpeg

I wouldn’t have got around on foot, bloody blizzard on 2 big farms and shit weather, good to see the hares huddled into the hedge back though,

Edited by 3175darren
Gramatical error and spelling
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2018 at 22:22, Mr Wasp said:

Why would you respect someone who wants to see your livelihood severely restricted?

This man wanted to impose daily trap checking on the mole catching industry when the vast majority didnt want it. He went as far as trying to do things behind closed doors, until things were brought out into the open for all to see.

The man is dangerous to all mole catchers and should be watched very very carefully.

Just thought I'd add, i can disagree with him on the odd occasion too,....(but I've still got time for him ! lol)

Edited by earth-thrower