Cheating b*****d

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Indeed wilf , 

after strenuous phases , in order to  revitalise his tissues faster , Armstrong was transferring depleted of oxygen blood with that of blood taken from when he was at peak fitness 

borderline psychotic or flawed genius ? 

what was amazing was that except for one Irish journo he pulled the wool over the  eyes of the entire world who bought the cancer sufferer parable without a second thought 

Have you ever watched the documentary about him brother ?.......Its fecking brilliant and shows what level of single mindedness is required to be the best on the planet.

Lets not forget, Armstrong was competing on a totally level playing field......everyone else was using medication.

Amstrong took sports science and training, along with the application of both, to a different level.

He even came back from cancer and won !!

A hideous person at the time but as a sportsman, his attitude is the best I have even seen.

As for Bradly Wiggins, he was tested at the time of the Olympic he won those gold medals......what he has done on this occasion don’t mean shit to me.

A British Olympic champion he will always be in my eyes, blokes a legend.

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think lance and wiggins should get extra respect for doing so well while on drugs, I tried cycling home from a mates house while full of drugs once and I ended up upside down in a bush. 

Theyre all cheating c**ts. If they didnt, they wouldnt keep up with the rest of them.

True but he still could be if people understood how sports work at this level. It's a multi-billion pound industry. All this Disney level PR about clean athletes is stomach churning.

15 minutes ago, WILF said:

Amstrong took sports science and training, along with the application of both, to a different level.

He even came back from cancer and won !!

Not forgetting his trip to the moon............

• Haha 3
23 hours ago, hily said:

don't follow any sport but just the same phrases pop up all the time  when someone is challenged.I have done nothing wrong and broke no rules  MP come top of my list.

Can anyone add to the phrase list or excuses often aired.

Oh, where to begin ? How about.............

This is completely out of character...........

This was an error of judgement...............

This incident does not represent  my views today............

I was overzealous in my desire to do good..........

I think it's important to try and look forward from this............

I'm not proud of what I have done............( notice how they say "not proud", never say "ashamed" !)

It was taken out of context...........

This falls below the standard we expect.........

I tried to do my best, but my best was not enough.........

Mistakes were made............

And don't forget the biggest lie of them all - "I take full responsibility..............."

• Like 2
23 hours ago, hily said:

don't follow any sport but just the same phrases pop up all the time  when someone is challenged.I have done nothing wrong and broke no rules  MP come top of my list.

Can anyone add to the phrase list or excuses often aired.

It's never happened to me before. :icon_redface: