Let's Go Full Tinfoil

1 hour ago, ChrisJones said:

I lean towards extremely profitable marketing tool rather the New World Order's 2nd Life... Mass distraction isn't new and if you can make a few quid while you're doing it.

my blood started to boil when bush jr and FCKNG tony bLiar made an apperance

:diablo:

• Haha 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The real concern will be when these AI bots set up an offliner at the racecourse carpark and when you turn there is f***ing Megatron warming up on the pads! 

It's a biggy at 2 hours and 40 minutes but puts forth the hypothesis that the real world is far too complex and that a distorted narrative has been fed to us for decades as corporate and political int

Elvis has re-entered the building. I can't believe what I've just read on Facebook.  https://m.(!64.56:886/photo.php?fbid=793535864087078&id=100002920154643&set=a.583004098473590.

Posted Images

ok

triple strength tin foil hat needed for that fine video of 9/11 incidentals

WTF,seriously someone  has nothing better to do.

i really dont understand how the fck someone has trawled through and found all this

chris......pleeeeeeeeeese i beg you

no more lol

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

WTF,seriously someone  has nothing better to do.

i really dont understand how the fck someone has trawled through and found all this

Welcome to the world of the batsh*t conspiracy theories! Sh*t like that gets circulated and while we sit and laugh at it there is a small portion of society that will believe pretty much anything put together. I mean who can forget the Las Vegas helicopter and it's muzzle flashes...