Let's Go Full Tinfoil

I've got to over a hour in  and its quite a eye opener so far but that's enough for tonight I will let what I've watched sink in before tackling the rest ... its clashed with the Mrs alternative reality I don't think she can handle the truth :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The real concern will be when these AI bots set up an offliner at the racecourse carpark and when you turn there is f***ing Megatron warming up on the pads! 

It's a biggy at 2 hours and 40 minutes but puts forth the hypothesis that the real world is far too complex and that a distorted narrative has been fed to us for decades as corporate and political int

Elvis has re-entered the building. I can't believe what I've just read on Facebook.  https://m.(!64.56:886/photo.php?fbid=793535864087078&id=100002920154643&set=a.583004098473590.

Posted Images

Well I ended up watching it all last night... Jeez it's a proper head full but I enjoyed it, it was one of the few things I've seen that really helped me get my head around the middle east situation... I'm definitely going to give it another go maybe take notes or even a flow chart :laugh:.... Blair is a wrong un but we knew that I was surprised there wasn't more about bin laden and obviously I don't agree with the ufo story :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, kanny said:

Well I ended up watching it all last night... Jeez it's a proper head full but I enjoyed it, it was one of the few things I've seen that really helped me get my head around the middle east situation... I'm definitely going to give it another go maybe take notes or even a flow chart :laugh:.... Blair is a wrong un but we knew that I was surprised there wasn't more about bin laden and obviously I don't agree with the ufo story :whistling:

The social media aspect was no surprise but I found it interesting that user input is being used to constantly morph the technology to reinforce individual bubbles. The possibility that anyone of us could be arguing with an AI in the future is frankly hilarious even though it's probably going to happen at some point.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

The social media aspect was no surprise but I found it interesting that user input is being used to constantly morph the technology to reinforce individual bubbles. The possibility that anyone of us could be arguing with an AI in the future is frankly hilarious even though it's probably going to happen at some point.

I only have to look at my YouTube recommendations for proof of the bubble theory :thumbs:

6 minutes ago, kanny said:

I only have to look at my YouTube recommendations for proof of the bubble theory :thumbs:

You're on here too. Like the rest of us. Look at the threads that get the most posts and right down the to the adverts that appear when you're channel surfing. This site is the only social media I use these days and it's a dated format compared to the likes of Facebook and Twitter. Even the concept of user feedback for Likes causes dopamine hits and even THL now has a daily competition for the most liked content with the new layout. When people are connected to devices on a daily basis that constant twitch is always there and powerful forces are trying to coerce the user into consuming one thing or another.

How does it go?

The first stage of dealing with the problem is admitting there is one? What's next though?

10 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

You're on here too. Like the rest of us. Look at the threads that get the most posts and right down the to the adverts that appear when you're channel surfing. This site is the only social media I use these days and it's a dated format compared to the likes of Facebook and Twitter. Even the concept of user feedback for Likes causes dopamine hits and even THL now has a daily competition for the most liked content with the new layout. When people are connected to devices on a daily basis that constant twitch is always there and powerful forces are trying to coerce the user into consuming one thing or another.

How does it go?

The first stage of dealing with the problem is admitting there is one? What's next though?

Thankfully I've never used Facebook or Twitter THL is my only form of social media and a bit of trolling on the guardian comments section :laugh:... What's next :hmm: it's looking like total AI control of the www and possibly the world... Scary 

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Thankfully I've never used Facebook or Twitter THL is my only form of social media and a bit of trolling on the guardian comments section :laugh:... What's next :hmm: it's looking like total AI control of the www and possibly the world... Scary 

Looking at Twitter briefly there have been well-publicized cases of people arguing with bot accounts. So you're introduced to the concept of outsourcing arguing with people and also that some of these people can't distinguish between real and fake user.

If you advance that to a platform like this where there is no limit on the text input and you evolved the AI's capability there is very real future possibility that you could tie up a good chunk of your life arguing with an AI platform whilst being simultaneously bombarded with advertisements. The whole time the system is learning your pattern in a way to present poignant information to other users.

When you look at certain member accounts that have a tendency to post, shall we say inflammatory opinion, you could replace these with an AI and the whole time your site rises through the internet rankings while the users collectively lose their sh*t to a digital troll. Money and power.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The real concern will be when these AI bots set up an offliner at the racecourse carpark and when you turn there is f***ing Megatron warming up on the pads! :icon_eek:

:laugh:

You'd pay to watch that on an online streaming service! No adverts necessary! :laugh:

27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The real concern will be when these AI bots set up an offliner at the racecourse carpark and when you turn there is f***ing Megatron warming up on the pads! :icon_eek:

Is that Dogfox's ring name then? ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mattyg said:

Watched it last year after being recommended it by a client who’s very “tinfoil”, but there’s a lot in it that I found interesting!

matt

It's very interesting but probably on the extreme end.

11 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Just watched it

i cant say any of the content was untrue

interesting how it was all connect

I lean towards extremely profitable marketing tool rather the New World Order's 2nd Life... Mass distraction isn't new and if you can make a few quid while you're doing it.

• Like 1