20 minutes ago, greg64 said:

obviously not all will but a very large number will , ibet you would have known where the key was  I know I would

there is approx 1300 gun deaths every year by kids killing either other kids or parents by accident

because some parent left their firearm left lying around loaded.

i am sure chris can provide more sats

some kids dont need the passcode or a key

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the kid picked up on some of his dads traits

Methods? No. Filming it for the anonymous internet peers? Pure narcissistic b*ll*cks. I'd be more interested finding out why my lad was playing the bully than filming his discipline session.

55 minutes ago, greg64 said:

and what if he said f**k you dad I am not running to school

Fair point. Also I can't imagine many school kids being able to run that far. An inner city school brings kids from London down to a residential home that they have near here and they walk down to a local farm to be shown cows and sheep ect, (they've never seen one)( 》》》 Thats a sheep? Yes that's a ******* sheep! ) most times they have to send a mlni bus down to collect the larger unfit ones up, sometimes on route. The thing is that they just walk out of their block of flats get on transport, walk from class to class and then back home.  There is nowhere for them to exercise any sort of distance and they don't have school fields in this inner city area. This is some of the reason that there is so much obesity in the population and its getting worse. Does the kid have to sit is wet stinking clothes all day? Or does the school call the parents up to come and take him back home and get him sorted out?

5 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

The CDC puts it at 74 for 2014 (their last release) other organisations are putting it at a thousand. They're statistically 68 times more likely to die in a car, or 33 times more if you go on the top end of the estimates.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Meece said:

Fair point. Also I can't imagine many school kids being able to run that far. An inner city school brings kids from London down to a residential home that they have near here and they walk down to a local farm to be shown cows and sheep ect, (they've never seen one)( 》》》 Thats a sheep? Yes that's a ******* sheep! ) most times they have to send a mlni bus down to collect the larger unfit ones up, sometimes on route. The thing is that they just walk out of their block of flats get on transport, walk from class to class and then back home.  There is nowhere for them to exercise any sort of distance and they don't have school fields in this inner city area. This is some of the reason that there is so much obesity in the population and its getting worse. Does the kid have to sit is wet stinking clothes all day? Or does the school call the parents up to come and take him back home and get him sorted out?

I thought about the wet clothes and I'd imagine the father had a change of clothes for him . I cycled 2 miles to school for a while and took spare clothes to get changed into 

22 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

there is approx 1300 gun deaths every year by kids killing either other kids or parents by accident

because some parent left their firearm left lying around loaded.

some kids dont need the passcode or a key

"Hello Mr gun dealer fellow, I'd like to buy a small handgun to do a bit of CONTROL,". " Well sonny if its just for a bit of control you've come to the right place. "Mr gun dealer fellow will thìs nice handgun put the lead right between the varmints eyes"?  "It sure will sonny if you do your bit, It'll take out zombies also". " ok Mr gun dealer fellow, I'll take it and a thousand rounds of lead also" !

The dad seems to be suffering a bad case of verbal diohrea. He don't stop talking.

Edited by Meece
25 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Good point but I'll take my gun safe over the 440,000 recorded cases of medical malpractice related deaths every year.

i dont own a gun safe

its not really a requirement as i only have non restricted firearms.canadian firearm laws are vague ish

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/fs-fd/storage-entreposage-eng.htm

mine are trigger locked but we all know what they are like.

we dont get annual inspections by the rozzers

Edited by Ted Newgent
1 minute ago, Ted Newgent said:

i dont own a gun safe

its not really a requirement as i only have non restricted firearms.canadian firearm laws are vague

mine are trigger locked but we all know what they are like.

we dont get annual inspections by the rozzers

I do but that's my fault for growing up in the city. I have a job where I carry for a living so I have gun nearer than the phone! :laugh:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I do but that's my fault for growing up in the city. I have a job where I carry for a living so I have gun nearer than the phone! :laugh:

I reckon you're a pimp! Huggy Bear lookin muthafucka ?

• Haha 3

I live by a school & the kids get driven here even on dry warm days loads of them live on same estate as the school ffs. I useded to have to bike 7 miles each way to school in all weathers when i was 8-11 as no buses!! I appreciate traffic different now but if parents cant even walk kids to school what chance kids got?? Atb

• Like 2

"When I were a lad,  5 ..... 11 I  had to walk a mile and a half each way in all weather's. Snow rain hail. And be greatfull for the opportunity". In the winter it was dark before I got home! Most parents fear from peados and weirdos ect harming their children nowadays. Most women are obese nowadays and would benefit from walking to and for but as most women work nowadays they have busy lives and got to get off to work so it's load up and get them off and know that they are at school a d not dissapeared off somewhere.