Dog and ferrets available for falconers.

stu847

Hi guys been on this forum for little while now, gleaned a lot of information from some very knowledgeable sources. Mostly the wildfowling and ferreting sections. So thanks for that:thumbs:

Have no idea if this is of use to anyone but thought id try give a little back if possible.

I have recently moved to Scotland, West Lothian area. I have a german wire-haired pointer and 3 ferrets. I am available most weekends and feel i could help anyone that flies falcons and does not have access either dog or ferrets.

I have always been fascinated by birds of prey and the way they are used. Unfortunately i do not feel i could dedicate the time to such a great animal so i would be a great privilege to watch anyone work their bird. Clearly if the dogs and ferrets get a nice run about then that is a bonus.

Like i say i have no idea if this is of use to anyone and i'm sure most people who use falcons/Hawks have things in place but thought i would offer it out anyway.

Cheers.

Stu.

Hi,

Yeah i understand most people are finishing up now. Thanks you for the offer would be much appreciated.  

He has not been around birds of prey but he's a very quick learner. He's is stock broken including chickens so wouldn't for see any problems.

cheers

• Like 1