9 hours ago, Apache... said:

I'm sure the first pic is a red squirrel the next one could be a pine marten and the third is a hare, all these were within 50 yards from each other on the road behind my place.

It's hard to tell from pictuses when there's nothing there to compare to scale. Interesting none the less.:thumbs:

• Like 1

Finally seen the culprit that made the tracks, I didn't think it was a fox because of the distance between each print was too far apart, but I was wrong I woke at 3 this morning to the dogs kicking off and went into the kitchen and kept the light off and shone a torch out and there was a huge fox there, I shit myself and thought it was a dog at first, anyway he was a beast and now I know!!!

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:59, foxdropper said:

Fox is never a straight line .One front foot never aligns with the other three .

?????

Perhaps I misunderstood what you said but this IS a fox, out and then back!

:thumbs:

003a.thumb.jpg.491907c7dbaac8262d79d8857048f394.jpg

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Here's a couple of easy ones for ye. Think second one has an overlapping print, so don't let that throw you off.

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

First one is an upside down brass key and the second one is a brass key frontside up.?

• Haha 3