2 hours ago, raptar said:

£20 - £60 max

Ohhhhh, might be a bit of a problem there then. Perhaps a s/h Vantage AO which you should get in your budget, if you can't find one, let me know as I have a nice one with decent glass that I could do for you. Mine is a 3 - 9 x 44 so let me know if that is something you are interested in.

Phil

• Like 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think theres just a massive markup on them Phil... the better you get on with them the better the deals! iv had stuff from the local shop loads cheaper than I could find online 

Ohhhhh, might be a bit of a problem there then. Perhaps a s/h Vantage AO which you should get in your budget, if you can't find one, let me know as I have a nice one with decent glass that I could do

Exactly, scopes get very personal, reticle, magnification, objective and tube size, IR or not, side/front focus/parallax, etc., etc., and everyones shooting situation, experience and needs are differe

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, philpot said:

Ohhhhh, might be a bit of a problem there then. Perhaps a s/h Vantage AO which you should get in your budget, if you can't find one, let me know as I have a nice one with decent glass that I could do for you. Mine is a 3 - 9 x 44 so let me know if that is something you are interested in.

Phil

ok thx dude.

22 minutes ago, philpot said:

Phil

Nice offer dude :laugh:

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 21:20, villaman said:

Nice offer dude :laugh:

got a nice hawke 2-7x32 vantage ir ao which is fine for hunting but short of mag at the range-up to 45yds.bought a delta titanium 4-16x42 ao and targets are fine for 45yds at the range and will go down to 4x or 5x for hunting .lovely jap glass and its weight is 460g so doesn't over balance my hw95s.Fits in medium mounts fine too.

I agree, I find 16 mag is more than enough for a sub 12. I have a hawke vantage 6-24X50 and although it's a decent enough scope, I never use the power. Whichever you choose, avoid the man justification of bigger, with more bells and whistles must be better. If not, you'll end up spending a lot of dosh and be disappointed.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2018 at 20:57, philpot said:

Phil

Phil , did you get rid of this scope ?