Dublin looters

38 minutes ago, mackem said:

Just seen footage of them with a couple of handcuffed lads walking away from a ruined lidl,they have arrested 9 so far :laugh:

And they will all be home for tea. And the wait 2 or 3 years for court and sentencing which will be only a couple of months. Drive here with tax or insurance and you fecked. Points big fines. 

Atb j 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell ye what lads. Only for England there would be many a poor family here where I live. The amount of houses bulit on English coin is massive. Plus there a lot of English kids here that moved

......I have been in Blighty all week, watching people having to risk their lives to get to work because next month the bailiffs will be knocking on the door if they can’t afford the council tax payme

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Bit misleading wilf lol

The schools were closed due to kids safety so they wouldnt get fined for keeping them off. Im all for fining them anyway. I would have thought you would aswell going by youre stance on school rules and dress code. Education is very important imo or you get a shower of uneducated scum looting shops.

Some folk enjoy going to work Mate.

Oh and as for goverment picking up heating tab we do that here for the elderley and vulnerable. 

Guess the irish goverment are able to aswell what with the UK bailing them out with a few 100million when they were teetering on finacial collapse with there incompetent goverment policies few year back.

Just saying like lol

I get the feeling you think I don’t like my country sometimes mate, the fact is I love England and I’ll always be proud to be an Englishman.

I just don’t recognise, like or condone this f***ing version.......it’s completely alien to me.

I know many, you included mate, say “well that’s the way it is....Same all over”

Well for me, that’s not nearly good enough......surely a few people have to say “nope, I’m having f**k all to do with this shit”

Where I live, there’s loads of English and that’s exactly what they have said.......lots of them say it’s more like England than England is and I tend to agree with.

Proof of the pudding, more British people left Britain last year than came back.....that’s a terrible state of affairs.

Folk are tired of having the piss taken out of them in their own homeland and lots, like me, are bitter about it.

its not the same everywhere, what you have is a f***ing perversion and a travesty.......but there’s to many people saying “oh well” for anything to get done about.

To support it is to condone it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, jetro said:

And they will all be home for tea. And the wait 2 or 3 years for court and sentencing which will be only a couple of months. Drive here with tax or insurance and you fecked. Points big fines. 

Atb j 

Unless you drink with the local guard in the local :laugh:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Unless you drink with the local guard in the local :laugh:

There is a lot of truth in that wilf.

I know the local guard here and he's sound in that way. He knows things are tough on a lot of people and he won't push the tax issiue with them. 

All he wants is a peaceful life and no hassle from the locals.

Atb j 

• Like 2
Just now, jetro said:

There is a lot of truth in that wilf.

I know the local guard here and he's sound in that way. He knows things are tough on a lot of people and he won't push the tax issiue with them. 

All he wants is a peaceful life and no hassle from the locals.

Atb j 

And as I have tried to explain to my mate Scot, THAT mate is the difference ;) 

• Haha 1

No doubt about it this is a great place to live and bring up kids.

It does have it's fair share of trouble but compared to other cities and countries it's nothing.

Most if not all country living here is very laid back and relaxed. Nobody bothers or cares what you get up to. As long as it doesn't involve them. 

I defiantly wouldn't like to live any where else. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

I get the feeling you think I don’t like my country sometimes mate, the fact is I love England and I’ll always be proud to be an Englishman.

I just don’t recognise, like or condone this f***ing version.......it’s completely alien to me.

I know many, you included mate, say “well that’s the way it is....Same all over”

Well for me, that’s not nearly good enough......surely a few people have to say “nope, I’m having f**k all to do with this shit”

Where I live, there’s loads of English and that’s exactly what they have said.......lots of them say it’s more like England than England is and I tend to agree with.

Proof of the pudding, more British people left Britain last year than came back.....that’s a terrible state of affairs.

Folk are tired of having the piss taken out of them in their own homeland and lots, like me, are bitter about it.

its not the same everywhere, what you have is a f***ing perversion and a travesty.......but there’s to many people saying “oh well” for anything to get done about.

To support it is to condone it. 

Don't think you hate the UK mate have agreed with a lot of you're posts and back in the 80s I get the impression we had a similar ideology.

I genuinely wish you and you're family all the best wherever you reside. However I have noticed you're bitterness towards the UK in recent months. Maybe you feel it's justified mate but I'm fiercely patriotic towards this island. I care about its folk from the islands to Cornwall. Were call Brits and I Make apology for my defence. 

I am happy to read you concede were not all falling into the abyss.

I can imagine London is sinking under the influx of undesirables but let's be honest it may be the capital but it's not a reflection of the UK a whole.

In fact I always got the impression London looks at the North with contempt and London always did get the lions share from the pot.

Regardless I still care about British Londoners despite that. 

• Like 3

Fair play to you Scot :thumbs:

I just don’t beleive anyone is living in Britain.....at all.

What they are living in is Tony Blair’s version of Britain.

Now that may be fine for some, but for me, every waking minute turned my guts looking at it.

atb 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

I tell ye what lads. Only for England there would be many a poor family here where I live.

The amount of houses bulit on English coin is massive. Plus there a lot of English kids here that moved back with their parents. 

England gave people here what their own country couldn't. Nearly every family here has members or have them selfs worked in England and say it was a great place when they were there. 

Even today the amount of lads that over there from my parish is massive. 

You won't hear many here say anything against the UK.

The ones that do have never been there or needed to be there. 

Atb j

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

I tell ye what lads. Only for England there would be many a poor family here where I live.

The amount of houses bulit on English coin is massive. Plus there a lot of English kids here that moved back with their parents. 

England gave people here what their own country couldn't. Nearly every family here has members or have them selfs worked in England and say it was a great place when they were there. 

Even today the amount of lads that over there from my parish is massive. 

You won't hear many here say anything against the UK.

The ones that do have never been there or needed to be there. 

Atb j

The little town where I lived the greater part of my life (23 miles outside central London) used to be exactly like the little town I live now.

Only 30 odd years ago, my uncle used to drive about pissed as a pudding....load s of old boys did.

That seems terrible now, but it was pretty much like Ireland now where as if you did no harm you were fine but if you did something serious then god help you.

I remeber the local copper copping for my uncle after a family funeral, my uncle was upset and had been at the scotch but was giving my mum a lift home.....the copper knew my uncle had just buried his brother, he knew the family and he just said to my mum “Get him Home and give him a coffee and tell him not to drive no more today”.........f**k me, my uncle nearly ran the copper over as he pulled away.

All things in life were like that........just a much nicer, less savage way to live.

Then f***ing Blair turned up and nothing has ever been the same again.......wall to wall darkies on the telly and every c**t with empty pockets because the state spunk’s it away unmercifully.

People feel like hunted animals.......terrible. 

• Like 2

This place hasn't change much at all over the last 20 or so years wilf. 

The same way of life just a little bit faster. Same families in the same homes for generations. Same shops and pubs. 

Most mind there own business but if things did go bad for someone or a family everybody rallies round to help. Most benefit dances and door to door collection's. 

We look out for each other. 

No darkies (lol) or travellers within 60 miles of me.

Eastern European 30 miles.

This place is kinda stuck in a time warp lol

Atb j 

• Like 3