Free tidy up

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking a bit better lads

Ok lads i was brought up in this built up area with a dene and burn running between 2 estates .it was my play ground where i spent every spare minute nesting  and being a typical lad making dams etc 

People can now walk side by side along this path we cleared back 

Posted Images

Good on you for getting out and tidying the place up. A lot of people’s idea of taking action to improve the situation would have been to get a bit indignant about the local council on facebook. Waste of time as the councils are all skint. Takes a certain type of person to say fcuk it and step up and just get the job done. Well played mucker ??

• Like 2
8 hours ago, ftm said:

Hopefully council pick it up asap  or it will end up back down dene

20180327_183835.jpg

Hopefully the lazy b*****ds that chucked all there shite appreciate your effort and keep it clean , great effort again ..

ps , I can’t believe someone dumped that spaniel , I’ve got a home for that save it going to the tip ..:whistling:

• Like 3

That amount of work has to be worth a council tax rebate.Get onto the local councillors and papers,private citizens doing the litter collecting and they can’t even be bothered to collect it?Shame them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done mate can't praise you high enough for that I hate litter and the low life that fly tip, where do they think its going to go. But my biggest hate has to be the people that pick their dog shit up then hang it on a branch or fling it under a bush or over a hedge. Sorry started to go off on one there, Well done mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1