1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

It honestly felt the opposite when I visited it some years ago.  Nothing pretty there that time though. Just lumps of steel and concrete. Doesn't mean I didn't have respect for those who died, or their family's. Far from it! I remember saying to myself, "how could America let this happen to their own people". Might be a stupid thing to say or think, but that's just how I felt.

I also went there before anything was rebuilt, and it was just a hole in the skyline and derilect still... but the museum and whole site is a very sobering experience now... I'd recommend anyone to visit it..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv watched many conspiracy about it and I honestly believe it was Americans that murdered there own that day ...the bush administration  mad mental cut like his dad .. what other way to get the backin

Show me proof not conspiracy theories. Plenty proof showing what did happen.  Tbh it's been discussed loads of times on here and the conspiracy theorists never come up with anything credible. 

Yes . But 9/11 no not even maybe.  For reasons I previously gave. Also in this era of whistle blowers and social media. Let's just say for arguments sake they did do it. They would need

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I also went there before anything was rebuilt, and it was just a hole in the skyline and derilect still... but the museum and whole site is a very sobering experience now... I'd recommend anyone to visit it..

Yes, if I ever do get back, it would certainly be on top of my list to see the museum. Thanks for the pictures.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_W00HXsep_c

please explain this video how can a smaller mass falking onto a greater mass collapse so perfect  in ten seconds crumbling everything to dust in the proces 

It didn't happen that way Cushty. Read the reports.

Popular Mechanics On 9/11

Edited by ChrisJones
Added Link

This section from Popular Mechanics goes into the WTC 7 building and how it collapsed. I'm no structural engineer. No metallurgist and no fireman so when they explain how it happens I defer to their expertise.

Summary...

WTC 7 might have withstood the physical damage it received, or the fire that burned for hours, but those combined factors—along with the building's unusual construction—were enough to set off the chain-reaction collapse.

Edited by ChrisJones
Additional Summary
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

This section from Popular Mechanics goes into the WTC 7 building and how it collapsed. I'm no structural engineer. No metallurgist and no fireman so when they explain how it happens I defer to their expertise.

Summary...

Has any skyscraper ever collapsed before or after 9/11? Yet so many folks feel like they know how that shit should happen? LOL. Imo what we all witnessed (via recording for most of us) was a unique event. How the layman can just figure that "it shouldn't happen like that" is beyond me.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It didn't happen that way Cushty. Read the reports.

Popular Mechanics On 9/11

Sorry Chris but doesn't tell me anything I'm sorry but won't change my mind I think it's crazy to Belive three towers fell in such perfect way from 2 planes the reports are reports by who exactly ?  Other buildings closer to wtc didn't fall like wtc 7 and was only says to have falled to office fires from the fallin Debry from wtc towers 

1 minute ago, CushtyJook said:

Sorry Chris but doesn't tell me anything I'm sorry but won't change my mind I think it's crazy to Belive three towers fell in such perfect way from 2 planes the reports are reports by who exactly ?  Other buildings closer to wtc didn't fall like wtc 7 and was only says to have falled to office fires from the fallin Debry from wtc towers 

That's Jenga, mate. The explanation is there but no one can make you believe it. :thumbs:

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Has any skyscraper ever collapsed before or after 9/11? Yet so many folks feel like they know how that shit should happen? LOL. Imo what we all witnessed (via recording for most of us) was a unique event. How the layman can just figure that "it shouldn't happen like that" is beyond me.

It's the same argument played out in a lot of these scenarios. Why didn't a 757 punch a comedy sized plane hole in the building? Why didn't the CCTV pick up a 500mph plane? Etc...

This had never happened before so arguing from hindsight on something that had never been considered up to that point is frankly baffling. I look at my companies procedures and the majority of them are from an incident and came after the fact.

The question "What Amount Of Evidence Would It Take To Sway Your Opinion" has yet to be answered but with topics like this it could be any thread about religion, evolution, race, etc ad nauseum. You either use the facts to shape the narrative or your use the narrative to shape the facts.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I would love to but it's in America lol

• Haha 2