• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv watched many conspiracy about it and I honestly believe it was Americans that murdered there own that day ...the bush administration  mad mental cut like his dad .. what other way to get the backin

Show me proof not conspiracy theories. Plenty proof showing what did happen.  Tbh it's been discussed loads of times on here and the conspiracy theorists never come up with anything credible. 

Yes . But 9/11 no not even maybe.  For reasons I previously gave. Also in this era of whistle blowers and social media. Let's just say for arguments sake they did do it. They would need

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Always follow the money it led back to backers of Al Qaeda. Not to mention the chatter before and after and the going to ground of suspects. They were responsible for a few attacks.

Was it the ship the cole they attacked. Definitely a yank naval ship.

Yep, it was the USS Cole.

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

All the investigations show Al-Qaeda linked operatives pulled it off. It's not just a claim. The Saudis came under scrutiny because of their inability to regulate the way money flowed into that group. The only government that can be proven to fund that group at the time is the Taliban. There is no evidence that anyone connected with the Saudi government was sending out money although it cannot disprove that the charities they support haven't misappropriated funds along the way. There is a heavily redacted report that appears to point the finger at the Saudis but the information is lacking and investigators concurred that it wasn't them.

If the Saudis deny it, and the Americans are satisfied that the Saudis didn't do it, and there is no whistleblower, what then?

Theres loads of dodgy charities and money funding terrorist groups isn' there. 

Wasn' McDonald' charity proven to be funding IRA activity in 90s? It's rife

• Like 1
Just now, ryaldinhio said:

Theres loads of dodgy charities and money funding terrorist groups isn' there. 

Wasn' McDonald' charity proven to be funding IRA activity in 90s? It's rife

There are some shady practices in the name of charity. Look at the Red Cross in Haiti. Numerous sex scandal's with foreign aid workers, most recently with Oxfam. McDonald's is a tricky one and I can't find anything that links them directly but it could be a similar situation like has been mentioned above. They donate money to an organisation that's then channelling that money into a dubious 'charity.' Noraid practically dried up after 9/11 and I wouldn't be surprised if some money that was donated for genuine purposes ended up in the wrong account on purpose. McDonald's are a massively charitable donator and don't believe their money would have gone there on purpose and that's if any actually did.

Al quidea give me a break lol pure made up nonsense just a name created by America funny isn't it first it was taliban then al qauidea get mentioned no one mentions the taliban then Isis comes along now no body talking about al quidea in the news beacuse there all bullshit created for fear 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
5 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Al quidea give me a break lol pure made up nonsense just a name created by America funny isn't it first it was taliban then al qauidea get mentioned no one mentions the taliban then Isis comes along now no body talking about al quidea in the news beacuse there all bullshit created for fear 

So it must have been the aliens then...you don't really come across as someone who believes all this conspiracy bollocks cushty

Edit: are you also saying that none of those terror organisations you listed ever existed? 

Edited by dave88
1 hour ago, Lukeluke said:

Hey mate, can you show any OFFICIAL reports of passports being found please? 

Can you show any OFFICIAL reports that there wasn't one found please?:p

I think it's common knowledge that government run news channels have stated that a passport was found. The US government controls what info, true or false, is broadcast on these platforms. Just like the "weapons of mass destruction" for example.

Love how the deniers just keep saying bullshit to any explanation given but present nothing themselves lol

Al Qaeda is a real group. The yanks or Brits didn't make them up haha. It was a name they picked themselves. The Taliban hardliners went to Al Qaeda.

As for the passport questions I already said there was lots of personal belongings from plane passengers scattered around.

But as I already said you don't give a shit about that though lol

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Love how the deniers just keep saying bullshit to any explanation given but present nothing themselves lol

Al Qaeda is a real group. The yanks or Brits didn't make them up haha. It was a name they picked themselves. The Taliban hardliners went to Al Qaeda.

As for the passport questions I already said there was lots of personal belongings from plane passengers scattered around.

But as I already said you don't give a shit about that though lol

So the passports and belongings survived, but the black box's didn't! :rofl:

• Like 1

Yes pretty much. 

I don't  know why you posted that laughing symbol .

Paper  passports  etc were  blew  around 0on impact they are light and not bolted down. 

Also not all black boxes were destroyed.  The ones which  were not found  burned  for weeks  under  the rubble.  Body parts  of passengers  were  found  wallets phones  etc 

5 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Yes pretty much. 

Paper  passports  etc were  blew  around 0on impact they are light and not bolted down. 

Also not all black boxes were destroyed.  The ones which  were not found  burned  for weeks  under  the rubble.  Body parts  of passengers  were  found  wallets phones  etc 

Those papers etc had to survive an inferno though. The plane inferno, and then the building inferno. I juse don't buy it. You only know what you were told. Whether you read it, watched it, or was told it. All I can do is take your word for it or not. 

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Yes pretty much. 

I posted the laughing symbol as if i would of posted the queens jubilee newspaper the debate wouldnt if gone 7 pages

i find that funny

you obviously dont see the funny side

as for the people who died that was a very sad day for humanity