wasn't air defense sent the opposite way rather than intercepting the hijacked jets? i think wtc 1 and 2 needed asbestos removed and electrical systems updateing which was going to cost around a billion USD?/ And im sure one of the hijackers think it was the so called leader of the 19 found alive and well in Saudi? and why were Bin Ladens family allowed to fly out of the US when no other aircraft were allowed in the sky. Look at the pics from the pentagon the plane disintegrated but right next to the hole in the building there is untouched chairs even paper in undamaged condition no to mention the lack of video or pics plus the flight path that an inexperienced pilot took never mind how hard it would be for an expert pilot just far far too many question and when Silverstein said they nade a decision to pull wtc 7 how long would it take to prepare it for implosion or was it done in advance if so why no one seen it if it was in advance why? and if they did building 7 they must of done 1 and 2

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv watched many conspiracy about it and I honestly believe it was Americans that murdered there own that day ...the bush administration  mad mental cut like his dad .. what other way to get the backin

Show me proof not conspiracy theories. Plenty proof showing what did happen.  Tbh it's been discussed loads of times on here and the conspiracy theorists never come up with anything credible. 

Yes . But 9/11 no not even maybe.  For reasons I previously gave. Also in this era of whistle blowers and social media. Let's just say for arguments sake they did do it. They would need

Posted Images

And that's Jenga! :laugh:

Question for the conspiracy theorists? Is there anything that would convince you that is isn't a conspiracy, as I honestly doubt it. Is there any actual evidence for a conspiracy or are you only looking at the information which supports your narrative?

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Chris can I ask if there’s any so if the more famous conspiracy theories you do believe? 

Hard to say. I think given enough shady influence there are possibilities but we're relying on these suppositions while we're clearly not in possession of anything resembling the facts. The internet gives us the illusion that we're suddenly informed when the reality is we just have an internet connection! These range from slightly dodgy all the way up to batsh*t insane!

That's not to say I don't enjoy talking about them as much as the next bloke. I do like the fluid nature of the stories as the facts come out over time, and it's interesting to see how the first press release differs from the last and how certain people view that as evidence of conspiracy whereas others see it as a changing hypothesis based on the new and compelling information.

• Like 1

The fact  747 with 124ft wing span left a 40 foot hole in the pentagon with the same jet fuel that burnt through the twin towers but not a wooden desk with a monitor and a stack of paper confuses me 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

And that's Jenga! :laugh:

Question for the conspiracy theorists? Is there anything that would convince you that is isn't a conspiracy, as I honestly doubt it. Is there any actual evidence for a conspiracy or are you only looking at the information which supports your narrative?

Hard to say. I think given enough shady influence there are possibilities but we're relying on these suppositions while we're clearly not in possession of anything resembling the facts. The internet gives us the illusion that we're suddenly informed when the reality is we just have an internet connection! These range from slightly dodgy all the way up to batsh*t insane!

That's not to say I don't enjoy talking about them as much as the next bloke. I do like the fluid nature of the stories as the facts come out over time, and it's interesting to see how the first press release differs from the last and how certain people view that as evidence of conspiracy whereas others see it as a changing hypothesis based on the new and compelling information.

Is there any actual evidence it was a terrorist attack? Barring the passport which fluttered down onto the street after falling from the terrorists pocket during the crash, which managed to survive an inferno that was hot enough to melt steel and collapse a building, that passport. Other than that has there been any evidence tabled?

10 hours ago, Lowther said:

The fact  747 with 124ft wing span left a 40 foot hole in the pentagon with the same jet fuel that burnt through the twin towers but not a wooden desk with a monitor and a stack of paper confuses me 

Okay, I'll bite as it's a quiet Sunday morning! :laugh:

First of all, it was 757. Not a 747. The hole was 75ft not 40, with a further 12 ft hole caused by the plane's landing gear.The plane sheared off one wing on the ground before it didn't punch it's cartoon style 'plane hole' in the side of the Pentagon, which is a reinforced concrete building. The other was sheared off by the Pentagon's support columns as it pierced the building. The Pentagon is a well-hardened military facility which explains why a lot of the windows were left intact. They're blast resistant. The damage caused is pretty consistent with how actual experts in structural engineering have explained it multiple time since the tragedy happened.

Also, how do you explain away the wreckage of flight 77 as it was scattered all over the place? How do you explain the testimonies of the hundreds of Pentagon employees? Rescue workers who recovered the body parts and held airline uniforms? Reporters? Millions of people that watched it live on TV? :hmm:

How about the transcripts from air traffic controllers who were communicating with the plane right up to the crash and the data from the flight data recorder that shows the tragedy in graph form? :hmm:

As I said a little earlier in the thread there is more than enough compelling evidence to explain what happened if you're willing to look at it. However, if you still believe in the conspiracy then it's doubtful that any evidence would convince you otherwise...

54cfc894a4b55_-_911-flight77-debris.jpg?

You can clearly see bits of UA livery... Or it's a missile depending on your viewpoint.

Question for you. Do you have any evidence that it wasn't played out the way they say it was? :hmm:

Is there any actual evidence of a conspiracy or is it just you're not willing to look at the information that doesn't fit your narrative? :hmm:

6 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Is there any actual evidence it was a terrorist attack? Barring the passport which fluttered down onto the street after falling from the terrorists pocket during the crash, which managed to survive an inferno that was hot enough to melt steel and collapse a building, that passport. Other than that has there been any evidence tabled?

Is there any actual evidence that it wasn't perpetrated by aliens? I mean we all watched the planes fly into the WTC live on television I suppose it could have been a holographic projector! :rolleyes:

Seriously though Popular Mechanics have done a wonderful series of articles explaining how it went down using the evidence and actual experts in their respective fields. But science though, right? It's never true if it doesn't fit the narrative! I mean why listen to those pesky scientists when you can see it clearly with your own eyes! :laugh:

1 hour ago, Lowther said:

Bin Laden apparently called for it to happen and then he gets dumped in the sea, was he actually dead? Or real?

I honestly don't know that one but out of curiosity even if everything you say here was true how does it change all the evidence from 9/11? :hmm:

Whether he was dumped at sea. Shot into space. Died in the cave from kidney failure or even sh*t out of a camel. It doesn't change what happened on 9/11.

For a conspiracy this big, involving these many people, to endure for so long without a single insider coming out and blowing the whistle simply isn't possible. The whole thing would have collapsed on itself in months. That can only leave us with one remaining possibility...

post-22-0-35934300-1503339269.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Gon on, somebody ask him another one ???

I'll be here all week, weather permitting! Don't forget to tip your waitress as there's a 4 drink minimum!

1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Not to mention if I was ever going to perpetrate such a genius crime against my own people and make it the biggest cover up ever the f***ing last person on earth I would involve would be George Bush lol

That's a f*ck*ng excellent point that I'd never even considered up to this timestamp. :good:

14 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Okay, I'll bite as it's a quiet Sunday morning! :laugh:

First of all, it was 757. Not a 747. The hole was 75ft not 40, with a further 12 ft hole caused by the plane's landing gear.The plane sheared off one wing on the ground before it didn't punch it's cartoon style 'plane hole' in the side of the Pentagon, which is a reinforced concrete building. The other was sheared off by the Pentagon's support columns as it pierced the building. The Pentagon is a well-hardened military facility which explains why a lot of the windows were left intact. They're blast resistant. The damage caused is pretty consistent with how actual experts in structural engineering have explained it multiple time since the tragedy happened.

Also, how do you explain away the wreckage of flight 77 as it was scattered all over the place? How do you explain the testimonies of the hundreds of Pentagon employees? Rescue workers who recovered the body parts and held airline uniforms? Reporters? Millions of people that watched it live on TV? :hmm:

How about the transcripts from air traffic controllers who were communicating with the plane right up to the crash and the data from the flight data recorder that shows the tragedy in graph form? :hmm:

As I said a little earlier in the thread there is more than enough compelling evidence to explain what happened if you're willing to look at it. However, if you still believe in the conspiracy then it's doubtful that any evidence would convince you otherwise...

54cfc894a4b55_-_911-flight77-debris.jpg?

You can clearly see bits of UA livery... Or it's a missile depending on your viewpoint.

Question for you. Do you have any evidence that it wasn't played out the way they say it was? :hmm:

Is there any actual evidence of a conspiracy or is it just you're not willing to look at the information that doesn't fit your narrative? :hmm:

Is there any actual evidence that it wasn't perpetrated by aliens? I mean we all watched the planes fly into the WTC live on television I suppose it could have been a holographic projector! :rolleyes:

Seriously though Popular Mechanics have done a wonderful series of articles explaining how it went down using the evidence and actual experts in their respective fields. But science though, right? It's never true if it doesn't fit the narrative! I mean why listen to those pesky scientists when you can see it clearly with your own eyes! :laugh:

I honestly don't know that one but out of curiosity even if everything you say here was true how does it change all the evidence from 9/11? :hmm:

Whether he was dumped at sea. Shot into space. Died in the cave from kidney failure or even sh*t out of a camel. It doesn't change what happened on 9/11.

For a conspiracy this big, involving these many people, to endure for so long without a single insider coming out and blowing the whistle simply isn't possible. The whole thing would have collapsed on itself in months. That can only leave us with one remaining possibility...

post-22-0-35934300-1503339269.jpg

Impressive narrative but my question was thoroughly and adequately avoided there and for clarity I don't deny that planes crashed into the buildings.

The question was is there any evidence it was terrorists?

I'm asking because I don't know.

1 minute ago, Lowther said:

Haha I only said it confuses me, I can't decide either myself heard too much shit from both sides of the argument to say what really happend, this has all got abit emotional 

Welcome to THLGT's Conspiracy Hub! :laugh:

2 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Impressive narrative but my question was thoroughly and adequately avoided there and for clarity I don't deny that planes crashed into the buildings.

The question was is there any evidence it was terrorists?

I'm asking because I don't know.

Al-Qaeda claimed it. The investigation led all the way back to the Saudi's who vigorously deny being involved. I thought you were taking the piss, sorry.

5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Al-Qaeda claimed it. The investigation led all the way back to the Saudi's who vigorously deny being involved. I thought you were taking the piss, sorry.

Al-Qaeda would claim it even if it wasnt them. A terorist grop getting free massive propaganda to warp more minds with and claim a free win.

US investigations led to middle east? Surprise surprise. 

Saudi's deny being involved, as in the government? If US government couldn' do this and cover it up without a whistle blower how comes Saudis' Could?

Always follow the money it led back to backers of Al Qaeda. Not to mention the chatter before and after and the going to ground of suspects. They were responsible for a few attacks.

Was it the ship the cole they attacked. Definitely a yank naval ship.

15 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Al-Qaeda would claim it even if it wasnt them. A terorist grop getting free massive propaganda to warp more minds with and claim a free win.

US investigations led to middle east? Surprise surprise. 

Saudi's deny being involved, as in the government? If US government couldn' do this and cover it up without a whistle blower how comes Saudis' Could?

All the investigations show Al-Qaeda linked operatives pulled it off. It's not just a claim. The Saudis came under scrutiny because of their inability to regulate the way money flowed into that group. The only government that can be proven to fund that group at the time is the Taliban. There is no evidence that anyone connected with the Saudi government was sending out money although it cannot disprove that the charities they support haven't misappropriated funds along the way. There is a heavily redacted report that appears to point the finger at the Saudis but the information is lacking and investigators concurred that it wasn't them.

If the Saudis deny it, and the Americans are satisfied that the Saudis didn't do it, and there is no whistleblower, what then?

Edited by ChrisJones