Thats the mole catching well f....d !!

the jobs knackered for a while now, trouble is the customers can't wait [ or think they can't ], still ringing and think you can go tomorrow, they will just have to wait their turn, when the thaw comes it will be 24/7

• Like 1

Foooked here in north yorks. Everywhere got a foot of snow and its several feet deep at the drifts. Van hasnt moved for three days. I started a new spot and have 200 traps out sat under this snow ffs. Plus ive got my other pesty jobs backing up. Its going to be all hell and no notion when this lot thaws.

ground was as hard as the hobs of hell before the eastie  beastie came, i dont think we have had it as bad as some, i only have the tranny van for work which is f'ing useless in snow, its sh1t on wet grass [one wheel off road and your stuck ]  Last time it snowed i parked the van outside a customers house, came out after a hour of spraying and the van had gone, slipped 50 yds down the drive hit a gate post spun round and went through the fence into the field, another day where it cost me more than i made.

Rowan has it right, STAY SAFE, the moles will still be there.

On 3/2/2018 at 07:39, trappa said:

Foooked here in north yorks. Everywhere got a foot of snow and its several feet deep at the drifts. Van hasnt moved for three days. I started a new spot and have 200 traps out sat under this snow ffs. Plus ive got my other pesty jobs backing up. Its going to be all hell and no notion when this lot thaws.

Aye, its bad mate.

I know it's hard not to stress about it , but i've seen it all before and it will go . I know from experience its better to stay off the roads for a wee while . I'm not venturing out to any of the crofts until monday, but my landy and me are still intact.