Game Salukis

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the hare while quick off the mark, has fantastic stamina and can not be classed as a sprinter, and a coursing lurcher must poses this to stand any chance of being a consistent hare catcher, the saluki

No excuse for baiting

The rag heads have hunted the deserts to emptyness and 99.9% of those runs are with dropped game,load of old shite all of it if you ask me and i'd rather watch paint dry..

Posted Images

They're shite Salukis, the owner is just a prat with a small manhood obviously, seems a waste of the Salukis ability I was watching one chasing a gazelle full flight on instagram not long ago was outstanding compared to this 

41 minutes ago, Lowther said:

They're shite Salukis, the owner is just a prat with a small manhood obviously, seems a waste of the Salukis ability I was watching one chasing a gazelle full flight on instagram not long ago was outstanding compared to this 

true mate, put on something they were bred for  hare , gazelle ,  anything else   they lack guts and jaw power  , when there x to a grey and back to a pit, might get better dog for biting things that bite back , that in the vid  just cruel   , if it  had been one dog in the vid , it would have never grabbed it .!! 

• Like 4
Just now, bird said:

true mate, put on something they were bred for  hare , gazelle ,  anything else   they lack guts and jaw power  , when there x to a grey and back to a pit, might get better dog for biting things that bite back , that in the vid  just cruel   , if it  had been one dog in the vid , it would have never grabbed it .!! 

Couldn't agree more to be honest, showed nothing of the dogs skills, not what the breed is intended for and frankly who is it impressing? Just cruelty for entertainment not what hunting is about what so ever

• Like 1