Single pup

Went to see a mates litter of pups again today at about 6 weeks old they are bouncing around full of beans. I know one or two are going to people off here in the next few weeks and I have no doubts when they see the pups now they will be happy folks. Be great to hopefully see how the pups grow over the summer months and work in the future, got a few staying locally including with the dam and sires owners and the rest going further afield to working homes. Unfortunately not in a good position for a pup myself at the moment despite losing my old bouvier bitch recently ,otherwise this last little bitch would have been coming with me. Be good to see her head to a working home as both parents are crackers and the sire is very well breed and my dad rates him highly, I have seen the bitch work and she is very impressive if anyone can offer her a good working home get in touch, otherwise she may well be heading for a pet home, which given her parents would be a shame in my eyes atb 

working-lurcher-pups-1-bitch-left-5a86b16100d4b (1).jpg

Edited by matt1979
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, matt1979 said:

Went to see a mates litter of pups again today at about 6 weeks old they are bouncing around full of beans. I know one or two are going to people off here in the next few weeks and I have no doubts when they see the pups now they will be happy folks. Be great to hopefully see how the pups grow over the summer months and work in the future, got a few staying locally including with the dam and sires owners and the rest going further afield to working homes. Unfortunately not in a good position for a pup myself at the moment despite losing my old bouvier bitch recently ,otherwise this last little bitch would have been coming with me. Be good to see her head to a working home as both parents are crackers and the sire is very well breed and my dad rates him highly, I have seen the bitch work and she is very impressive if anyone can offer her a good working home get in touch, otherwise she may well be heading for a pet home, which given her parents would be a shame in my eyes atb 

working-lurcher-pups-1-bitch-left-5a86b16100d4b (1).jpg

I'm sure someone wiil  be interested in the pup soon enough mate, fairplay they do look a cracking litter, judging by the photos I've seen......

come on men get it snapped up........i'm sure you wont be disappointed.......

all the best,

jay.  :thumbs:

• Like 1

went to see them again the other day got some energy and pretty much ready to go more recent pics, cracking pup for someone and sounds like a bloke off here might be struggling to take his bitch pup (black and tan) as well for personal reasons might be a second available atn

pup 3.jpg

pup 2.jpg

pup 1.jpg

• Like 1

I'm already paying for a pup on Friday and having a child next month so I'm skint or I would take the pup, how much are they wanting for her? 

Edited by Lowther
I said him lol

£200 i think from what I remember, most have been gifted tbh to those known lads but I think the breeder is covering the cost of the c-section the dam had not bred for money. Fair price for the breeding imo atb