At last she's back home

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got my hw100 back from shop, its just had a full service and i treat myself with a new mtc viper 6-24×56 scope to put on it, now iv just got to get out and try them both, i havent been out for ab

Nice one nap. I like the viper on that? Trouble is pal, you now need the Arctic camo wrap to match the beast from the east conditions???

That rifle is like mine is to me if i had to sell all my rifles i would but the hw100 would stay where it is id even let the raider go and i love them old girls Them vipers are heavy Na

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Rez said:

What does that even mean? :D 

Means you don't go out shooting but stay in typing on the keyboard  and typing shit  , only because you can't shoot because you are a shit shot .

Well that what i think Mark means :laugh::thumbs:

8 minutes ago, villaman said:

Means you don't go out shooting but stay in typing on the keyboard  and typing shit  , only because you can't shoot because you are a shit shot .

Well that what i think Mark means :laugh::thumbs:

Firstly, your a poo pusher for stirring the pud.

Hes right v'man... I hate to say. I cant hit a barn door. Either pumpy or spring. Thats why I havent posted any hunting threads of recent. Obvs.

I do chat shit, but when one cant answer a question, its often means there talking the same :)

• Haha 2
On 27/02/2018 at 17:13, big napper said:

Just got my hw100 back from shop, its just had a full service and i treat myself with a new mtc viper 6-24×56 scope to put on it, now iv just got to get out and try them both, i havent been out for about 4 weeks now so roll on the weekend.

20180227_170524.jpg

20180227_165950.jpg

20180227_170627.jpg

20180227_170115.jpg

Can I ask where you got the hw100 serviced? 

My pal has just bought a Viper for his HW110 and loves it. I quite fancy something similar to sit on my Anschutz rimmy to add a bit of weight but going to try the Hawke Endurance 5-15x50, if not suited, I will deffo be looking for a Mamba or Viper.

Phil

• Like 1