lit it snow

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great afternoon...  kids were off so I picked them up off the Mrs at midday and had some dinner in the caf watching the snow get heavier, had an hour or 2 at the office, but with blizzard

2lads from Falkirk went to the shop and bought boxes of Mars bars made flasks of tea and battled through the blizzard to hand them out to drivers stranded on the motorway.  Then there was the c**

Woke up this morning here with a good ten inches, then looked out the window and seen a couple of inches of snow, .

Posted Images

im old enough to remember some of the bad winters we had in the 70s and 80s but on the news we have a new weather phenomenon. "thunder snow" . yes thats right, "thunder snow" 
how are we going to manage ey :help:

19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Gale bank it was mate,  slept through me phone going an everything ? boss woke me up at 7 an I went back to sleep till 8?  done couple hours clearing roads with tractor an out some salt down an headed home. That’s me just in?  few days off now I reckon as they say it’s gonna get worse first ? so iv been told to take time off an make it up when weather breaks ?

Glad to see you made it through the night I'd say some on here are kicking themselves haha it will be a story for the grandkids.

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye it’s the wind that’s fcuking job up here mate, up dales some drifts are as deep as cab on tractor an that’s just ones on road, fcuk knows what other side a dry stone walls be like?C5A55A36-C489-40A2-84AA-CA063847E9D9.jpeg.e0c6ac8604ce4e1110e76232a883e190.jpeg

without this bad boy I’d still be there ?

Glad you got back safe and sound ? bet some off here wishing you froze to death ???

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Gale bank it was mate,  slept through me phone going an everything ? boss woke me up at 7 an I went back to sleep till 8?  done couple hours clearing roads with tractor an out some salt down an headed home. That’s me just in?  few days off now I reckon as they say it’s gonna get worse first ? so iv been told to take time off an make it up when weather breaks ?

Sounds like an adventure, mate!

It's a sad day when I see a picture and think that the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the vehicle! Too long in the colonies me thinks! That's another story for another thread though (I'm sure Scot will play the antagonist on that one!)

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Powdery stuff down here and sticking :icon_eek: got to drive 350 miles to see my family tomorrow ffs

Cheers, D.

I would f***ing sack that idea .......

• Like 4