Squirell hunters

57 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

think Ted's holdover tv's plea with poo tube may have been noticed

More like Daly Revenue count down  for YouTube.  It is all about Money in my opinion.  YouTube seems to be able when it wants to, to distinguish a post without hunting on most of the Gun related  posts of the non Partnership Channels.  Adverts are shown.  So it is to my mind nonsense about the reasons given for the take down of those big Partnership Channels.  Some other Channels, again may also be taken off as a YouTube Smoke Screen. Money, Money, Money, Loads of Money that's what Google is all about.   Adverts for all kinds of **** come with Google, YouTube is owned by Google.

All in just my opinion 

All the very best

• Like 1
11 hours ago, just-A-snap said:

More like Daly Revenue count down  for YouTube.  It is all about Money in my opinion.  YouTube seems to be able when it wants to, to distinguish a post without hunting on most of the Gun related  posts of the non Partnership Channels.  Adverts are shown.  So it is to my mind nonsense about the reasons given for the take down of those big Partnership Channels.  Some other Channels, again may also be taken off as a YouTube Smoke Screen. Money, Money, Money, Loads of Money that's what Google is all about.   Adverts for all kinds of **** come with Google, YouTube is owned by Google.

All in just my opinion 

All the very best

I use Mozilla add blocker. Works a teat, I haven't seen an advert in years on the net.