Hunting days USA

1 hour ago, Yankeeterrier said:

They’re tough to find. I’ve heard Johnson telemetry sells a few, otherwise the guys I know that use them got them from over there and got killed with shipping. 

Debens you can get over here however? 

Maybe get onto Bellman and Flint and try to open a sales link in the USA with them,

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My friend and I took this lady out hunting on one of my permissions back in February. We dug her JRT on a five foot dig to a coon. He did really well for only his second time out working. Bolted the c

My dog Lucas and I after a five foot dig. He worked two big boar coons in this sett for a little over an hour. It was a good dig through many tree roots, some thicker than my arm. I think that this wa

My buddy who got me into the dogs

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Maybe get onto Bellman and Flint and try to open a sales link in the USA with them,

I don’t know for sure but my guess would be I couldn’t afford the start up plus sales in general just isn’t my scene. I’m becoming less and less in the mood for having to do stuff like that. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mooching Celt said:

You guys only need buy the collar, the receiver box you can get from the ski shops. They all work on the same frequency

Guy I hunt with ONLY barn hunts and will let me use his anytime I want. Gotta get this pups teeth set before I consider any groundhogs. 

19 hours ago, Mooching Celt said:

You guys only need buy the collar, the receiver box you can get from the ski shops. They all work on the same frequency

Ortovox used to do a transmiter box that is about the size of a old match box and strong stuff made a collar with a pouch for it,i still have an old one that's done a good few digs and i never had any probelms with it's size getting in the dogs way or it's transmitting..They still could do them and you should be able to buy them from a good ski shop as well :thumbs:...

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 18/04/2018 at 12:10, Yankeeterrier said:

I don’t know for sure but my guess would be I couldn’t afford the start up plus sales in general just isn’t my scene. I’m becoming less and less in the mood for having to do stuff like that. 

Yeah because you waste the little money you have on meth!  ??

On 14/07/2018 at 03:37, Varminator said:

Shortest hunt to date unleashed a young dog turn around to leash back my older dog and groundhog bolted right in front of us drop leash she caught it all in like 20 to 30 seconds short and sweet on a hot day 

Screenshot_2018-07-12-14-28-40.png

I didn’t realise they got so chunky ,looks more like a small beaver.

On 14/07/2018 at 02:37, Varminator said:

Shortest hunt to date unleashed a young dog turn around to leash back my older dog and groundhog bolted right in front of us drop leash she caught it all in like 20 to 30 seconds short and sweet on a hot day 

Screenshot_2018-07-12-14-28-40.png

Do they get much bigger than that mate?

• 2 months later...