Child on a plane.............

1 hour ago, Meece said:

To alĺ of the posters on here that say that they have autistic children. I'm surprised that unthinking posts like thìs are being posted. Yes anyone or anything can be controlled and cowed by beating, burning, electric shocking, verbal abuse ect,ect but surely all this is doing is distorting and buckling the recipient's character and being.  What's the point of creating a non thinking,  robot, obeying automaton with a potential for being a loner who lives a life of non productivity. I fail to understand how the child was put into the atmosphere of a commercial jet full of people.

You call it abuse, I call it character building ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This child has a real problem. It looks like Autism to me. To us and those that have posted here, our reaction would be, " thrash it out of the little Btud." But if you have had dealings with this con

The other week, I was in the supermarket, and heard the screaming child as soon as I went in.............he was literally screaming at the top of his lungs at his mum, who had clearly refused some ind

I still don’t believe the nipper screamed for 8 hours solid.......not at all. May e they have tried beating the granny out of him?.......but let’s face it, who want to hit their child? I thi

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You call it abuse, I call it character building ?

What sort of character are you attempting to build. A loner, A weirdo, A brutal wife beater, A subdued feble institutionalised character. These people have special traits that if harnessed correctly are highly needed and prized by many of the top countries industries.

5 minutes ago, Meece said:

What sort of character are you attempting to build. A loner, A weirdo, A brutal wife beater, A subdued feble institutionalised character. These people have special traits that if harnessed correctly are highly needed and prized by many of the top countries industries.

Fuuck me mate, do you need a safe space love? Don't get too offended, you might actually have an arse attack and shit your pants ?

On 26/02/2018 at 16:19, WILF said:

I still don’t believe the nipper screamed for 8 hours solid.......not at all.

May e they have tried beating the granny out of him?.......but let’s face it, who want to hit their child?

I think a tap on the arse is warranted on rare occasions but to be honest it breaks me.......I f***ing hate smacking my little lads bum or even shouting at him.

So what do you do?.......their little kids, sometimes they don’t give a f**k if you want to watch the movie ! 

Is there really ever a need?  

15 minutes ago, Meece said:

Just because a kids autistic doesn' make them special, they could still be thick 

Must be handy for a few clueless parents Oh its Autism the wee bar stools  got  , is this a new thing they just discovered ? never heard of it till a wee while ago just after they stopped smacking kids and giving them the belt at school  , there's no danger i would be sitting on a plane for 1 hour far less 8 listening to that wee barstool running ragged because mummy didnt  say feck all to him  , it would be time to have a word in mummys shell like ear hole 

Just now, The one said:

Must be handy for a few clueless parents Oh its Autism the wee bar stools  got  , is this a new thing they just discovered ? never heard of it till a wee while ago just after they stopped smacking kids and giving them the belt at school  , there's no danger i would be sitting on a plane for 1 hour far less 8 listening to that wee barstool running ragged because mummy didnt  say feck all to him  , it would be time to have a word in mummys shell like ear hole 

Autism's been around since the dawn 'o' time mate...just better understood and diagnosed these days 

Must be handy for a few clueless parents though  , I class them the same as the clueless arseholes who let there dog run about on a expandable lead and there famous quote Its never done that before 

Before if a kid was having a tantrum in a shop the parents would drag the little shit out and have a word in there ear now they just let them scream there heads of roll about the floor and do sod all while other folk walk past staring , and come out with every excuse under the sun rather than say sorry im a poor parent ive no parenting skills 

I was told a few times as a kid acting up in town or in a shop.

" I will take you're trousers and pants down and leather you're f***ing arse in front of everyone if you start you're pish"

And I was 17 lol

No joking aside i didn't doubt for a minute that it was an idle threat.

I see mates who's kids rule the house. Parents deserve all they get. Sitting down to family discussions with a f***ing 7 year old.

Wtf!

I'm what some would say a strict parent  with my kids but my youngest is austic and I do have do things different round him like he has to be told a week before if were going anywhere keeping him from crowds etc but I do draw the line at certain things everyday is different you just have take it as it comes but trust me it does get hard at times 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2

I haven't watched the clip,but if the child is autistic but for all we know the kid could of done that flight ten times before and was grand not every trip is the same for an autistic kid,my lad could have a meltdown over something that he was fine with last week and vice versa.