New eley subs

Tried (luckily) just one box & nowhere near accuracy of old batches:maybe just a bad batch but will stick to RWS for present despite lower velocity.

Edited by drut
old age
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, drut said:

Tried (luckily) just one box & nowhere near accuracy of old batches:maybe just a bad batch but will stick to RWS for present despite lower velocity.

My thoughts exactly regarding the rws subs. I used to prefer the Eleys, but I’m sticking with rws in the main for now.

How do you think the RWS compare with Winchester subs which are very popular in my neck of the woods and what I use. I have not used the rimmy enough to really say which I think are better as I have not had the rimmy long enough and only bought it this winter. Testing will be done when the weather is better.

Phil

2 hours ago, philpot said:

How do you think the RWS compare with Winchester subs which are very popular in my neck of the woods and what I use. I have not used the rimmy enough to really say which I think are better as I have not had the rimmy long enough and only bought it this winter. Testing will be done when the weather is better.

Phil

Winchester’s hit hard but rws are quieter and have the edge on accuracy in my guns.

• Thanks 1