Airgun gear show now gone

I put a quick post up last night with a link from Giles you tube channel and it looks like hes either romeved the channel before it gets taken off or its been removed by you tube?

The likes of the shooting show and VHTV etc are still available so I'm not sure what they are hoping to achieve?

28 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

don't really understand that. The likes of Robin Foxer and Squirrel Hunter are still up. They show far more despatch than Giles's channel. Wonder whats going on. Is YT cracking down on gun channels?

Yes pal. In fact I don't think Giles does any hunting on the channel at all ?

I just read an article on a forum suggesting that fishing and boating channels are also under the cosh.

How is it ok to be able to go onto poo tube and watch a beheading or a child in China get run over by a van and nobody stop to help yet an informative unpaid and unbiased review of an air rifle gets removed.

Sorry for the rant. 

Yep, its all starting to be cracked down on. To be honest, the channels with hundreds of thousands of subs are probs panicking a bit now... they might have to get proper jobs. That Teds channels, the US chap, shoots 50FPE .25 cal FX's all the time [at sparrows, for some reason], hes done a video literally beggin them to keep his stuff... in a roundabout way.

The thing with YouTube is that its "their house", and they can kick you out at any point if they dont agree with what your saying or promoting. Even though one of there key focuses is 'free speech'. Its just free speech within there guidelines - And with all this shooting stuff at the moment - there perhaps reacting too.

But like you say, its strange why most of the "hunting" channels are safe... for now.

Davy. If you see this... What news might you have? Had any strikes?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

Pests will always need controlling. It's a fact of life. But YT may decide that footage of it taking place is damaging to the brand. But I suppose that's the way YT has evolved - it's now so mainstream that the powers of this world have started to take note.

The thing is, Giles never shot anything with a heartbeat so there must be more to it.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

That will save the cry baby from having to get  a job in a factory. :laugh:

Pahh :) I know what you mean stealth. It’s been an underlying thought...  they get all these subscribers, living the dream, quit there jobs then when the head of the house says get out cos they don’t like what your saying, ie YouTube, they panic. It’s like “the industry this, the industry that...” but honestly, there just freaking out about literally having to get a real job. It’s like YouTube owes them something. 

Great content is super, but it’s dead easy to get carried away with it all and put all your eggs in the YouTube basket.