Backpack hunting

Only thing that would bother me if you where sleeping in a tent etc and your gun got stolen otherwise i would love to camp out for a weekend 

5 minutes ago, The one said:

Only thing that would bother me if you where sleeping in a tent etc and your gun got stolen otherwise i would love to camp out for a weekend 

Just don't leave the gun in the tent. Keep it with you all the time. 

I ment whilst you are asleep in the tent all you need to get into a tent is a knife and unless your a light sleeper there in and away in silence 

2 hours ago, The one said:

I ment whilst you are asleep in the tent all you need to get into a tent is a knife and unless your a light sleeper there in and away in silence 

Chain through the trigger guard attached to a peg and driven into the ground ... job done. Failing that do the same as soldiers do and sleep with it inside your sleeping bag. However  I'm pretty sure I would hear somebody cutting through my tent .......

9 hours ago, socks said:

Chain through the trigger guard attached to a peg and driven into the ground ... job done. Failing that do the same as soldiers do and sleep with it inside your sleeping bag. However  I'm pretty sure I would hear somebody cutting through my tent .......

Basics lol , use to love being a screw in dept with new recruits and bumping them at night on their first time in field  and the stuff they would leave behind including weapons lol.......see that hill 5 miles away , getting running with that weapon above your head hahahahaha  

• Like 1