Minced chicken

Interesting you guys talk about chicken carcass, I process a lot of chickens, and when I can't be bothered I just breast and thigh them, often looked at the carcass and wondered what I could do with them, they usually end up as fox bait, may have to look into this a bit further if there could ea market for them.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its taken me years to perfect my obnoxious twat facade,im not letting my standards slip now.

I’d do your homework properly on raw feeding before you change over just minced chicken with a few veggies don’t really off to much as a stable diet 

I use minced raw chicken carcasses in 1lb bags from local place,change it some days to chopped heart/tripe/lamb . Squirt of Salmon oil (square of lard winter months),bit veg now and again.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rabid said:

Interesting you guys talk about chicken carcass, I process a lot of chickens, and when I can't be bothered I just breast and thigh them, often looked at the carcass and wondered what I could do with them, they usually end up as fox bait, may have to look into this a bit further if there could ea market for them.

Tight c**t,give em to somebody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 24/02/2018 at 11:21, Str said:

I am thinking of putting my dogs on mince chicken £1.50 for 5lbs block,I don’t want to mix kibble or biscuits with it the plan is to use veg,anyone else on chicken mince & veg if so what ratio do you mix? & what veg? I’ve used this chicken in the past mixed with there regular meal,I used to boil the mince for 5 mins so it was just cooked but I see most feed it raw.

The worst feed to give mutt is a biscuit diet,the second worst is minced chicken,its cheap and cheerful and fills the belly and thats about it.If you are happy enough sourcing cheap shite to feed your dog on buy a bag of wag or some minced fowl,otherwise do the mutt a favour and try a little harder to meet its requirements.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, morton said:

The worst feed to give mutt is a biscuit diet,the second worst is minced chicken,its cheap and cheerful and fills the belly and thats about it.If you are happy enough sourcing cheap shite to feed your dog on buy a bag of wag or some minced fowl,otherwise do the mutt a favour and try a little harder to meet its requirements.

What should I be using?

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Does defra know your dumping business waste un the countryside then.?

I think you'll find chicken carcass is cat 3 waste and has to be disposed of within cat 3 regulations.

You do like making things up don't you, show me where I said anything about 'dumping' business waste in the countryside ?

f**k off back under your rock

6 minutes ago, morton said:

Meaty ribs,offal,beef and fat strippings,what the mutt catches and a mixture of all of these and biscuits if required,even chicken mince if its a lesser part of barf.

Cheers Morton, but I don’t know why you just didn’t say this in the first place but thanks all the same.