Worth 1/2 hour

Worth a watch if you've got half hour to spare and haven't seen it before... talking business, shooting show and actually shows some knowledge of the industry, but I'd be worried if he didn't. 

• Like 1

As an extra, if you do watch a few more of the 'hot air' uploads, tony does add something to something.

Its a decent channel from what I can see. I'd just hate to buy something from blackpool airguns, for some reason the owner seems like it's his way or know way, and what he knows is best, perhaps why they advertise certain tuned rifles for silly money assuming we're all mugs. At the end of the day, something's only worth what someone will pay. Irrelevant of what 'back end knowledge' you know. 

But a decent channel.

• Thanks 1

Couldn`t help but pick up on them both openly saying how unreliable a pcp is compared to a spring rifle, even after all these years.

I should know as my KT is in for a leak.:sorry:

Couldn`t believe Lloyd said that the Compatto is shit  :laugh:  - I loved that bit. :good:

Anyway I now know why Lloyd wears a bob hat -  that fecking haircut :bad:

• Like 1