Army major to be investigated............YET AGAIN !

I challenge you not to be incensed by this story. WHEN WILL THESE MEN BE TREATED WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE, AND NOT AS POLITICAL WHIPPING BOYS ?

Major Robert Campbell - already cleared SEVEN TIMES of any wrongdoing over a civilian fatality in Iraq, faces yet another inquiry...............un-be-f***kng-lieveable !

http://www.theweek.co.uk/91867/broken-british-army-major-cleared-seven-times-faces-new-iraq-probe

15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’ve got to think that in this day and age , with a forces stretched to the max and literally at breaking point , the army could say , enough is enough . 

7 investigations into 1 incident should be more than enough . 

Be interesting to see the cost ! 

I think this is a leftover from Mark Striker's ambulance-chasing lies............and we all know how much MOD money he conned, before he was rumbled !

It's should be a scandal that the word of a disgraced, struck-off, shyster lawyer carries credence over that of a decorated Major in the British army !

(We haven't got an emoji for "puts head in hands, in despair !")

• Like 2

I've just read that Major Campbell feels that he has been treated so shamefully, that he has returned all his military decorations to the Queen, and will leave the army in 6 weeks time......saying that that  the latest inquiry is "vindictive and cruel".

He added that "anyone can make up any allegation, however absurd it is, and it will hang over you like a cloud of poison gas for decades, while the army will watch in indifference..........the MOD have shown nothing but cowardice, in standing up to Mr Shiner, and his mendacious cohorts, and a distinct lack of moral courage in fighting for us."

And who would disagree with him ?

The conning lawyer is Shiner, not Striker, as I wrote earlier - apologies for the mistake