A brace of black ones

Arry

I went hunting years ago in far western NSW,the earth out there is desert red,all the rabbits were ginger colour to match the ground.The rare occasion the dogs see a black rabbit in my usual area they seem extra focussed on catching them, like me.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 1

My missus took these pics from a carp lake about 20 mins from me  we saw 3 whites  with brown patches and 2 blacks and loads of normals . I spoke to the guy who owns the lake and he said he's never released any pets and that they've allways been there and no he wouldn't give me permission to take a couple ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

Green Dragon that black in the second picture is like the ones we normally get if we get one, these are crossed up for many generations I think. Had another today let go a young black one and put another up in a wood, we were about three fields away from the others we caught so there must be quite a few around there. Strange really as we never had any there before.

CIMG0353.thumb.JPG.51d846d96a6c40d665d9ff697c1d294d.JPG

CIMG0356.thumb.JPG.145ef61be8652d3ee79ba6e5c1e9d315.JPG

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1