Banned school hairstyles

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i went to a comp in the 70,s....no uniform,,,,no restictions on dress....lads that were punk dresed in punk gear...lads that were mods dressed like it,,,,ect ect ect..... and you can see from my

Oddly enough something I have personal experience of. its nothing new, schools were doing this 30 years ago. i remember me and my pals all tramping up to the barber on the last day of the su

Good job the kid wasn't wasn't a yank. He would have came in the next day and shot the f***ing place up. 

We used go in dressed like mods,very smart by the way,and have allsorts of mental hair cuts,i had a thick streaked middle bit done,the badger i called it.teachers did,nt mind,i hated school,but did,nt act like a c....t to teacher,left with no qualification,did,nt even return to get exam results.good job i worked by back wheels off to get whrre i am today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don’t know what’s worse, the nutty professor banning stupid haircuts or the amount of out-raged people reacting to it.

We all, the schools and joe public, need to be much more concerned about the state the education system is in. These kids are the future of this once great nation ffs.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, johnboynewt said:

If rules are set by a school pupils have to follow. 

Rules are all around us in adult life so i reckon its best we teach them early that sometimes you just have to get on with it regardless if you like it or not.

Shame teachers don't show respect when it comes to rules or just respect 

Hated all teachers in the late 60's and 70's  .  I can remember pulling into a petrol station i must of been about 25  and one of my old teachers  came up a said to me   so what are you doing , I replied very well thank you , I have two houses ,own my own business and drive a very nice car , looks like i am doing better than you  and this twat told me i would nothing in life apart  from low life in school    .Looks like i had the last laugh , W****** :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Yet certain people can wear turbans burkas etc & afro’s fukin bizzare. Atb

My Mrs was watching a program called educating Essex I think it was called,a camera crew followed teacher's and students around and there was a young lad in a skirt and a tonne of makeup on his face, this haircut ban is a form of control.

1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

My Mrs was watching a program called educating Essex I think it was called,a camera crew followed teacher's and students around and there was a young lad in a skirt and a tonne of makeup on his face, this haircut ban is a form of control.

Brave lad or fukn nutcase ?. Atb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1