Greyhound dog

34 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I don’t measure mine just guess usually lol my bullx bitch is around 26 I’d say she’s down with a friend helping him out and having some real fun

Ive got a 24tts half cross, i was going to use him but he hasnt really got the top speed, 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go too far in the tall and racy departmental, as it don't necessarily go that you will get something 1/2 way between. Use a stud that would be a dog you'd own ,and would do everything you want.

Have a chat with max hard core on here he's got some of the very best blood if she worthy he will tell you hes a clued up lad unless its about football ? 

Ffs not you again ?

1 hour ago, Lance82 said:

Ive got a 24tts half cross, i was going to use him but he hasnt really got the top speed, 

It’s a risk to see which way the pups will throw if you used the half cross. If it’s a bull x you are wanting over her then a decent line bred racey type will do the trick. You got to be 100% sure it’s the right dog and 100% sure if breeding off her is the right thing to do. ATB 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, white van man said:

It’s a risk to see which way the pups will throw if you used the half cross. If it’s a bull x you are wanting over her then a decent line bred racey type will do the trick. You got to be 100% sure it’s the right dog and 100% sure if breeding off her is the right thing to do. ATB 

Its a first cross wheaten greyhound and im not using him cos i want a bit of height in the pups, thats why im considering the straight greyhound. Shes well worthy of breeding from, and the right time is defo now

18 minutes ago, Lance82 said:

Its a first cross wheaten greyhound and im not using him cos i want a bit of height in the pups, thats why im considering the straight greyhound. Shes well worthy of breeding from, and the right time is defo now

Someone on here will have a decent tall racey lurcher I’m sure. Good luck with it. 

1 hour ago, dodger said:

I don't know if the owner would want to stud him or not but there's a member on here with a dog called Troy very good alrounder if your bitch is worth breeding from that's the dog I'd be trying to use..

Do u know how its bred???

8 minutes ago, two crows said:

there is only one way to go with a bitch like that, if she is good enough, and your motives are genuine and that is a line bred coursing dog, greyhound would take more than it gives.

My reason for breeding her is so that ive  still got something of her when shes no longer here, ive been lucky enough to get something so like my old bitch in so many ways(temperament, brains, looks and expressions, and the way they both graft). My old bitch has been dead around 10 years now and i regret not having anything from her so thats my motivation for wanting to breed the bitch i have now. The only reason my brother gave me this bitch was because he couldnt beleive how very alike it was to my old bitch, 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Lance82 said:

Do u know how its bred???

3 hours ago, two crows said:

there is only one way to go with a bitch like that, if she is good enough, and your motives are genuine and that is a line bred coursing dog, greyhound would take more than it gives.

I think he's razor x a minshaw type bitch pal

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Its a nice bitch but I'd be putting something leggier to her, if not a grey a working deer/grey and would keep some coat,working ability and legs.

Thanks and all shes going to is something leggy and as racey as pos, but other things must be considered also i guess

also my bitch is small in height but shes quite thick set, not whippetty. No offence to any whippet owners!!!

Edited by Lance82
  • Like 1