Greyhound dog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go too far in the tall and racy departmental, as it don't necessarily go that you will get something 1/2 way between. Use a stud that would be a dog you'd own ,and would do everything you want.

Have a chat with max hard core on here he's got some of the very best blood if she worthy he will tell you hes a clued up lad unless its about football ? 

Ffs not you again ?

1 minute ago, Navek said:

That’s more like it ..

Fair enough i admit yeah i was wrong to put a pup up for stud, my mistake. Just got well carried away with his progress. Anyway hes doing fine but my bitch is 21 tts and i wanted a bigger size with as much pace as pos in the pups, thats why i was thinking straight greyhound. 

20 minutes ago, poxon said:

On about breeding dogs again ffs no one with a real decent dog will through you a bone as all you go on about is breeding 

Obviously im going on about breeding again cos im getting my bitch covered, all my posts about breeding has been about my bitch apart from the silly stud 1

• Haha 1

Dont know anyone who would work a pure grey, suicidal tendencies, lack of brain, too much prey drive, great building block for producing a lurcher though when crossed with the right breed. Why the obsession with height most guys i know that think along those lines are posers that think a bigger dog makes them look the part i dont give a shit about the height of a dog just as long it can do the job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, keepitcovert said:

Dont know anyone who would work a pure grey, suicidal tendencies, lack of brain, too much prey drive, great building block for producing a lurcher though when crossed with the right breed. Why the obsession with height most guys i know that think along those lines are posers that think a bigger dog makes them look the part i dont give a shit about the height of a dog just as long it can do the job.

Each to their own i guess, my bitch is 21tts and i want something bigger to make more of an all round type of worker