They should be made to pay

They should be made to pay this crime  . This is my mates old mink farm , we had to rebuild the sheds after these scum knocked part of them down  , now he has been told a undercover  cop was  involved 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5414537/Met-covered-police-moles-role-mink-fur-farm-raid.html

Who are the previous posts aimed at?  The police ? Or the animal activists  ?  Or the newspaper?  Who ever it is, the story has been a long time hanging around.  The undercover woman left the police 18 years ago. Since the ruling the other day about how the police didn't do their job correctly In the John warboys black cab Rape case, and how the human rights of people had been  affected, then surely the owner of the mink farm would be due compensation a long with any neighbour who was affected  for any reason by the release of the mink onto their property.

So basically could be a case of 》》》 back the motor up boys there's compensation money to be had here. The police are  outlaws and criminals. 

You read the comments? Here's an absolute pearl

"I am well aware of the damage they did, my daughter is a conservationist. However farming, beating and skimming alive animals of fur coats is by far the worst thing here."

Where the f**k do these idiot get this shite from? In England...... really? Beating and skinning alive? :blink:

Probably perfectly acceptable to them farming huge amounts of meat to overindulge in though, because "that's food"..... f***ing idiots.

• Like 1