Le Chameau

The wife brought me a nice windstopper fleece for xmas but it don't half seem tight in the arms compared to the other I have had, she contacted the store where it came from and they told her that the french Fleece sizes seem slightly smaller than other makes, can anyone tell me if this is true :hmm:?

the next size to go upto is a XL but if anything its much bigger than the large one I have here, basically I'll be going from one extreme to the other! I'm a bit miffed what to do on wether to get the bigger one so I can wear thick clothing underneath or keep this one, mind you I get the impresion these holds the heat pretty well and there's no need for thicker clothing....

Jasper

Jasper, sometimes those fleeces are "inter-active" with an outer coat. In other words they zip inside a certain style of coat. I wonder if that can effect the fleeces "feel and fit". If you think about it, a size large outer coat, without the fleece will feel looser, if you get my drift :icon_eek: , than it would if a fleece was zipped into it! Not everyone wears the two at the same time hence the inter-active bit. A little confusing to explain I know.... :hmm:

Jasper, sometimes those fleeces are "inter-active" with an outer coat. In other words they zip inside a certain style of coat. I wonder if that can effect the fleeces "feel and fit". If you think about it, a size large outer coat, without the fleece will feel looser, if you get my drift :icon_eek: , than it would if a fleece was zipped into it! Not everyone wears the two at the same time hence the inter-active bit. A little confusing to explain I know.... :hmm:

it makes sense what you saying mate! I'm also thinking its warm enough not to worry about wearing anything to thick underneath or on top, I was shocked the other day when it was pretty cold outside and I wore the fleece just with a short sleeved shirt underneath and it was plenty warm enough. it also helps having several layers of fat round my mid drift :laugh:...

Jasper