Gutted

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always sad to lose a dog unexpectedly.    

Hi all thought take time to do a quick post took dog out other night first slip with him he followed it up for two large fields (bugger for using his bloody nose) didn't return, found him in the middl

To he guy who started this topic, sorry for your loss. To the bloke who supposedly torched someone's car and beat them up.....LOL!   Running a dog over is upsetting but an accident and is no

Posted Images

My pup from shaddys litter is having to go in for surgery tomorrow.could have broken his wrist or massive infection from blackthorn or something.took him out lastnight and he done well and was fine.this morning his leg had swelled 3 x the size and can't put any weight on it.

Gutted but will be given every chance.

16 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

My pup from shaddys litter is having to go in for surgery tomorrow.could have broken his wrist or massive infection from blackthorn or something.took him out lastnight and he done well and was fine.this morning his leg had swelled 3 x the size and can't put any weight on it.

Gutted but will be given every chance.

Hope he ok what surgery they got to do 

Just now, ginger beard said:

Open up his wrist because he thought he might have got an infection in his tendons and x ray his wrist and go from there.

That sounds pretty serious 

Just now, ginger beard said:

He was in some pain but now he's on 100 mg if tramadol.

Sounds bad enough that does hopefully it's a bad knock atb wi him anyroad got to have the unicorns horn removed next week but it's pretty straight forward apparently hope your dog is ok mate he's a cracker

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Cheers good luck to you too.

What did the vet say your thing was.?

Well said could send sample off but as it's slowly getting bigger and near the eye just get it out before it causes more bother and costs more so they don't really know she's still got 2 maybe 3 years working in her yet so gerr on wi it

Reasonably happy with this because lastnight i was fearing the worst.he had a blackthorn snapped into 5 in his leg,hair line fracture and other scabs and small cuts.there drugging him up with meds and if it goes down in 2 hours he can come home.if not he could be f****d.i think he'll be back tonight.

• Like 1