Gutted

1 hour ago, Scafflad1 said:

Was my first dog alot of attachment head went the guy f****d off knowing he went completely over my dog front n back wheel n didnt have the fckin respect to stop too right he got a good hiding and that piece of fckin scrap got a Vikings funeral did not write any of it to sound hard it' just what basicly happend so crawl back in [BANNED TEXT] hole you rat and again rip to you'e dog mate always one dick int there atb with new pup 

Your a f****n bellend. Lol. The kind of person the lurcher world can do without.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always sad to lose a dog unexpectedly.    

Hi all thought take time to do a quick post took dog out other night first slip with him he followed it up for two large fields (bugger for using his bloody nose) didn't return, found him in the middl

To he guy who started this topic, sorry for your loss. To the bloke who supposedly torched someone's car and beat them up.....LOL!   Running a dog over is upsetting but an accident and is no

Posted Images

To he guy who started this topic, sorry for your loss.

To the bloke who supposedly torched someone's car and beat them up.....LOL!  :laugh:

Running a dog over is upsetting but an accident and is not illegal. Assault and arson are. Admitting to both on a public forum either means you are lying or soft in the head and desperately want to be arrested. Give your head a wobble mate. 

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Scafflad1 said:

Shut the f**k up you fckin mut what cause Ime not a lil bitch who will let some dickhead flatten my dog n do fck all about it shut up ya lil bitch or come say it to me you fckin spud 

It was YOUR fault the dog got flattened you bellend. Should of went home and give yourself a kicking and burned your own car. 

3 hours ago, Scafflad1 said:

Shut the f**k up you fckin mut what cause Ime not a lil bitch who will let some dickhead flatten my dog n do fck all about it shut up ya lil bitch or come say it to me you fckin spud 

You seem like a pound shop version of dogfox scatlad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, johnny.w said:

To he guy who started this topic, sorry for your loss.

To the bloke who supposedly torched someone's car and beat them up.....LOL!  :laugh:

Running a dog over is upsetting but an accident and is not illegal. Assault and arson are. Admitting to both on a public forum either means you are lying or soft in the head and desperately want to be arrested. Give your head a wobble mate. 

Suprised he never videoed it ???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Scafflad1 said:

Ok, you've won the prize Dick of the day award, now stop ruining the op thread who I think most of us feel bad for, unlike you, f**king muppet.

Cheers for all the messages ?? It's just one of those things it could happen to any one of us in this game, just have to re-load and fire again, I'm lucky to have the lads around that I do hence why I'm back up and running with a dog I bred 12 months ago, iv knocked this season on the head now, just going to let this youngster mature abit over the summer months and get him ready for stubble time.

• Like 1