Gutted

Yes he's a top bloke! And he's gave me some great sport in the last season, on top of that he's done a cracking job bringing this pup on he's a pleasure to take out, iv not done any lamping with him myself yet as I'm going to give him this summer to mature abit and just find his feet abit better and then I'll hit the stubble hard ??

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always sad to lose a dog unexpectedly.    

Hi all thought take time to do a quick post took dog out other night first slip with him he followed it up for two large fields (bugger for using his bloody nose) didn't return, found him in the middl

To he guy who started this topic, sorry for your loss. To the bloke who supposedly torched someone's car and beat them up.....LOL!   Running a dog over is upsetting but an accident and is no

Posted Images

Bad news buddy had one go same way but the guy drove off don't worry I knew who it was and his car mysteriously set fire the same night one of many to go out to not come back seen 2 dogs do it n don't want n hope to see no more definatly more cautious when I slip my dogs after seeing one hit a ditch n other drove over flat fields for me with no main roads n thats it rip dog looked like it was a pleasure to work with 

1 hour ago, Scafflad1 said:

Bad news buddy had one go same way but the guy drove off don't worry I knew who it was and his car mysteriously set fire the same night one of many to go out to not come back seen 2 dogs do it n don't want n hope to see no more definatly more cautious when I slip my dogs after seeing one hit a ditch n other drove over flat fields for me with no main roads n thats it rip dog looked like it was a pleasure to work with 

So a boy knocked down your dog which ran across a road but didnt stop.and you burnt his car..lol bet you thought that sounded hard as fcuk..clown.

Was my first dog alot of attachment head went the guy f****d off knowing he went completely over my dog front n back wheel n didnt have the fckin respect to stop too right he got a good hiding and that piece of fckin scrap got a Vikings funeral did not write any of it to sound hard it' just what basicly happend so crawl back in [BANNED TEXT] hole you rat and again rip to you'e dog mate always one dick int there atb with new pup 

• Like 1