Parker vs Joshua

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m always in two minds about Joshua ?  Do you ever feel the lack of true talent at that weight is pulling the wool over our eyes a little concerning him?  Or that this “isn’t a j great ? Is

Why is he a fraud? He is fighting everyone who is put in ront of him and he is winning convincingly. I think Fury could out box AJ but for that reason I don' think AJ will have a game plan to try and

The position Joshua is now means he will be facing the top heavyweights, if they are not good enough to test him and beat him thats not his fault it's just the boxing era he happens to be in, and at t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, delswal said:

Mick if AJ can fight at home why travel? Now he's champion with various belts contenders should come to him, if memory serves me right, I might be wrong here, but I believe both Floyd Mayweather jnr nor Andre Ward ever fought outside of the USA, does that make them any less of a champion? Personally if I was in charge of AJ I would be telling the boxing world, you want these belts you come here and take them, granted he never travelled to get his, but is that his fault? No, thats good work from his back room staff. Joshua will travel one day all the way to Vegas and get a pay day like some can only dream of, but whats the rush he's a 28 yr old with only 21 fights, he's got what everbody wants, time and the belts.

Fighting away from home takes a fighter out of his comfort zone, different gym,different food, different water, different climate,different time zone,different enviroment etc etc as well as being a hero over here which helps . So I can see why Joshua does not want to travel but he is the Unified World Champion. Joshua should have experienced fighting abroad before he became Champion even just to get used to change as like you say there will come a time when he does have to travel and it will all be a new experience for him and with a lot more at stake now as a Champion. 

Vitali is also a Champion in recess but I think its for Wilders belt. The division is so poor right now if he were to come back at his age he may still shake things up .

Edited by MickC
8 hours ago, MickC said:

Fighting away from home takes a fighter out of his comfort zone, different gym,different food, different water, different climate,different time zone,different enviroment etc etc as well as being a hero over here which helps . So I can see why Joshua does not want to travel but he is the Unified World Champion. Joshua should have experienced fighting abroad before he became Champion even just to get used to change as like you say there will come a time when he does have to travel and it will all be a new experience for him and with a lot more at stake now as a Champion. 

Vitali is also a Champion in recess but I think its for Wilders belt. The division is so poor right now if he were to come back at his age he may still shake things up .

Totally agree with your comments on that Mick, hence take every advantage you can, fight at home when you can and if you can, like I said take a look at Mayweather Jnr and Ward never done them any harm did it?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

IMG_1289.PNG

well instead of laying down on his big fat gut, moaning  like spoilt   prat he is, get training , loose   4st, get rid of them shower round him, get a proper trainer . once he done all this  got the red tape out the way , and starts  fighting proper, as  few easy fights, then fight Aj and get them back from of him  in the ring , and beat him. , but he wont he  keep the boring shit going like does on the  net  .  Aj  got  lots of flaws in boxing , and he there to be beaten even though i thought he showed prob more boxing skill than he ever really done before  in this last fight  . i think wilder prob beat him, if Fury  wants to do it, well do the above and get the ball rolling  simple as that, if he got a brain, but i doubt it :yes:.

42 minutes ago, bird said:

well instead of laying down on his big fat gut, moaning  like spoilt   prat he is, get training , loose   4st, get rid of them shower round him, get a proper trainer . once he done all this  got the red tape out the way , and starts  fighting proper, as  few easy fights, then fight Aj and get them back from of him  in the ring , and beat him. , but he wont he  keep the boring shit going like does on the  net  .  Aj  got  lots of flaws in boxing , and he there to be beaten even though i thought he showed prob more boxing skill than he ever really done before  in this last fight  . i think wilder prob beat him, if Fury  wants to do it, well do the above and get the ball rolling  simple as that, if he got a brain, but i doubt it :yes:.

You forgot to add, stop taking illegal performance enhancing drugs, snorting charlie, pretending you have a bad ankle or you are mental and stop acting like a prize twat. 

1 hour ago, bird said:

He's lost serious weight mate do your research 

Edited by CushtyJook

after watching that disgrace of a fight on sat night the 2 v1 fight I hope fluffy comes back and wins again, I'm looking more forward to the bellew v haye again. at least they have a go.  it looked to me that aj was afraid when parker rushed him round 5,  that fight needed a rematch with a different ref that will let parker work the inside