Jim and Micky

Guest Navek

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Where's that jacking cnut micky eh? Knocked these over last night in an hour on the lamp, with my 3 legged beddy x?I'll challenge that mark prick fella or grassyouuptjones on the lamp anytime any land lol ? (no rabbits were taken from a freezer in the making  of this picture) :whistling:IMG_20170924_143345_633.thumb.jpg.a48e8024d7ca3a63c9b01f55c2023118.jpg

Doesn’t count if not hung on gates..............

I had a special gate made with an extension :blink:

looks a little bare.............

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pull your tongue out of his arse.... Did he not have his knickers in a twist calling lads all sorts on an open forum,  when he couldn't get his own way on here??? That why he don't come on no more???

Were those Scottish rabbits took in the summer time? Awful lot of green leaf on the trees for winter lol

picture of micky from sunday

Posted Images

7 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Who's Micky ? I know tj Jones put more than his share of bunnies away and took a few lads out lamping ferreting etc but a grass I'm not sure about that Daniel he doesn't sound the type 

Oh dear now that is worse than slagging ones dog calling a man a grass  think. Your right blackmaggie doesn't seem that type seems a genuine type 

Edited by nothernlite
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

Oh dear now that is worse than slagging ones dog calling a man a grass  think. Your right blackmaggie doesn't seem that type seems a genuine type 

Pull your tongue out of his arse.... Did he not have his knickers in a twist calling lads all sorts on an open forum,  when he couldn't get his own way on here??? That why he don't come on no more??? Personally couldn't give 2 fucks how many rabbits he drags around half frozen for a photo shot. f**k him and his band of merry arse lickers:p

• Like 8
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Pull your tongue out of his arse.... Did he not have his knickers in a twist calling lads all sorts on an open forum,  when he couldn't get his own way on here??? That why he don't come on no more??? Personally couldn't give 2 fucks how many rabbits he drags around half frozen for a photo shot. f**k him and his band of merry arse lickers:p

???????????????

????????????

On 19/2/2018 at 11:47, Daniel cain said:

Where's that jacking cnut micky eh? Knocked these over last night in an hour on the lamp, with my 3 legged beddy x?I'll challenge that mark prick fella or grassyouuptjones on the lamp anytime any land lol ? (no rabbits were taken from a freezer in the making  of this picture) :whistling:IMG_20170924_143345_633.thumb.jpg.a48e8024d7ca3a63c9b01f55c2023118.jpg

Looks like some of those have bullet holes.??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Highlands October time, we take our own chest freezers up there with us, when they full we dig a deep hole so they last until we get home, no point killing stuff and leaving it rot?20151002_165258.thumb.jpg.f40bd33b19298e7c06c1ac8a3c6e4e89.jpg

Not often we ferreting in t-shirts mid October but on this day it was 19 degrees on the advie estate ?

• Like 3