26 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'd eat pretty much anything tbh..

ate some weird stuff in Hong Kong last year, jelly fish tentacles was a particular fave 

Sorry newkid it was aimed at green lurchers.i!m all for trying the local foods on holiday for a novelty but green lurchers eats to me weird stuff like its normal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Sorry newkid it was aimed at green lurchers.i!m all for trying the local foods on holiday for a novelty but green lurchers eats to me weird stuff like its normal.

No worries mate, 

i think GL eats a lot of interesting stuff, I'm not a huge offal fan but will give most things ago... a mate I hunt with makes great pates from most things he catches, 

i like rabbit kidneys and liver really fresh..

GL eats like a king every day though from what I can see!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fcuk all wrong with giblets, made a quiche one year from duck and turkey giblets and the ol' sausage wallet loved it... until I told her what it was, PMSL. She had eaten over half of it. They contribute to a good gravy and if you want to use them for another dish all well and good. Trouble is nowadays you don't always get giblets with a chicken.

• Like 2