My Pig Dogs

Simoman I am not much on Great Danes, but I swear by Wolfy's, love em, they give height, bulk and ability, something I have never seen in a Dane. That Great Dane in the pic had about 10 pigs run clear out in front of it and didn't catch 1! :blink:

Don't get out on pigs a lot at present, too busy with other stuff, but will be out there again in 08. We do hunt year round but need to be careful in summer, the heat is the biggest factor.

Thanks for the rap on Ben mate. J's dog was bred similar to Ben and she was a cracker too, she is actually the mother of the little bitch up top, I think we had her with us?

Don't drink too much of that Vodka mate, it is poisonous. :icon_eek:

my favourite drink is Smirnoff Ice,

That's cos you be a lady :laugh:

Me and my mates from the rugby club used to drink power shandy's using Smirnoff Ice....Christ it used to get you going :icon_eek:

You had to get a pint of Stella....drink what you thought was half of it and then top up with Smirnoff Ice. If the resultant mix was less or more than a pound coins width from the top of the glass then you had to skull the lot :drink:

Simoman I am not much on Great Danes, but I swear by Wolfy's, love em, they give height, bulk and ability, something I have never seen in a Dane. That Great Dane in the pic had about 10 pigs run clear out in front of it and didn't catch 1! :blink:

Don't get out on pigs a lot at present, too busy with other stuff, but will be out there again in 08. We do hunt year round but need to be careful in summer, the heat is the biggest factor.

Thanks for the rap on Ben mate. J's dog was bred similar to Ben and she was a cracker too, she is actually the mother of the little bitch up top, I think we had her with us?

Don't drink too much of that Vodka mate, it is poisonous. :icon_eek:

Don't think I've been out with the little bitch you are talking about mate. Was that the one J ran over?

That 3/4 Dane had those pigs right in front of him, there for the taking, but he did nothing. Apparently he'd been out the night before, but at the end of the day, the pigs got away. Needless to say I'm not much on Danes either. To be fair he was borrowed for the hunt so he didn't belong to any of the lads we were out with.

That vodka isn't poisonous...just ask your wife :laugh:

my favourite drink is Smirnoff Ice,

That's cos you be a lady :laugh:

Me and my mates from the rugby club used to drink power shandy's using Smirnoff Ice....Christ it used to get you going :icon_eek:

You had to get a pint of Stella....drink what you thought was half of it and then top up with Smirnoff Ice. If the resultant mix was less or more than a pound coins width from the top of the glass then you had to skull the lot :drink:

Power shandys sound interesting :hmm: As for being a lady, I drink Smirnoff ice the butch way, straight from the bottle :kiss:

That bitch in the 5th and 7th pic looks heavey in pup there!

That's Bonnie...she'd just come off pups there and she was taken along for the ride. She spent most of the hunt on the back of the ute, although from the way she was screaming she wanted to go with the other dogs :D

Paddy I remember you liking that raspberry vodka :laugh: You and Smudge kept trying to nick it out of my jacket :drink::laugh: