Live boxing on tv now

Eubanks needs to go and stay with a top trainer,.fecking waste of a natural talent,...he is going nowhere fast at the moment.:no:

He got everything wrong and was convincingly beaten,.but, would anyone travel around the country,... to watch George Groves,...

Boring as feck...:yes:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Maybe,...:hmm:

But I feel someone, somewhere,.. could harness and utilize his physical attributes and stamina, far more than he has used them...

However,...maybe it is just too late to change,..perhaps he is,.what he is...

Shame though...:yes:

I found him ignorant in is interviews Phil his dads been there and done it maybe he tried to hard to be him and now has changed his view but I'm sure he said he knows what he's doing and doesn't need advice that arrogance was his down fall tonight and fair play to grooves boxed it well tonight be ashamed if he didn't start listening and didnt get a good team round him 

Edited by blackmaggie

Ild like to see eubank v Lemieux who Saunders beat just Both fighters will engage and turn it into a scrap i like eubank but last night wasn't his night needs to go back to basics drop his dad and get a proper trainer guiding him and I doubt Saunders will want to rematch him from last nights peformance nothing to prove now they are deluded the Eubanks but can't take it away atlesst he tried last night naz hassem telling him to quit was wrong I think he was either pissed or coked up was talking rubbish and even said groves wasn't good plus th shoutout to his misses at the end was funny 

• Haha 2
On 2/18/2018 at 21:58, CushtyJook said:

Ild like to see eubank v Lemieux who Saunders beat just Both fighters will engage and turn it into a scrap i like eubank but last night wasn't his night needs to go back to basics drop his dad and get a proper trainer guiding him and I doubt Saunders will want to rematch him from last nights peformance nothing to prove now they are deluded the Eubanks but can't take it away atlesst he tried last night naz hassem telling him to quit was wrong I think he was either pissed or coked up was talking rubbish and even said groves wasn't good plus th shoutout to his misses at the end was funny 

his  Haye still  fighting this year tony bellew   , if so when its on?  i think Haye will loose again , not cause Bellew  any good  but , because  Have  finished  the tank empty  , father time caught him up , the only way he win  is to pace him self  and out box him then knock him out like when he was younger and fitter , but that wont happen  now ,

Eubank is British level and has no natural talent as well as this myth he does not tire. Eubank has looked good fighting lesser opponents with little boxing skills but both times he has stepped up he has lost.Groves beat him in every department and finished the fresher of the two. Groves is like Khan, you either like them or you dont but neither of them are ever in a boring fight . Eubank v Lemieux would be a decent match up as both need a fighter to stand infront of them to be effective .

4 hours ago, bird said:

his  Haye still  fighting this year tony bellew   , if so when its on?  i think Haye will loose again , not cause Bellew  any good  but , because  Have  finished  the tank empty  , father time caught him up , the only way he win  is to pace him self  and out box him then knock him out like when he was younger and fitter , but that wont happen  now ,

I think Haye will come in a lot lighter for the rematch. In the first fight Hayes size was against him as his movement,sharpness,timing and explosiveness was clearly missing. Has Haye still got it ? We will find out soon enough .