Wooly saluki bull grey.

I bred it so yes lol. Sal/coll/grey x wheaton /bull/grey x Welsh hound dog over my beddy/bull/grey bitch. 3 pups in the litter, 1 died ended up with 1 dog 1 bitch both made 26" plus. My friends on the farm have the bitch.pic below,  She came smooth like the dam, sire was a big woolly dog?would repeat the mating but my bitch is double figures now and was spayed after complications ?IMG-20171203-WA0005.thumb.jpg.82e157639d86e0eb42d754b8f234c56d.jpg

• Like 3

I got wooly coatedbitch 3/4 sal 1/4 grey x lurcher with bull dh gh & collie in the mix very strong solid bitch bout 23 1/2”tts but her coat is a nightmare like velcro i would never go for a wooly coated dog again or a dog with sal in it. She’s a cnut!! Atb

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I bred it so yes lol. Sal/coll/grey x wheaton /bull/grey x Welsh hound dog over my beddy/bull/grey bitch. 3 pups in the litter, 1 died ended up with 1 dog 1 bitch both made 26" plus. My friends on the farm have the bitch.pic below,  She came smooth like the dam, sire was a big woolly dog?would repeat the mating but my bitch is double figures now and was spayed after complications ?IMG-20171203-WA0005.thumb.jpg.82e157639d86e0eb42d754b8f234c56d.jpg

Sounds like you need out cross blood I've got just the dog 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

I got wooly coatedbitch 3/4 sal 1/4 grey x lurcher with bull dh gh & collie in the mix very strong solid bitch bout 23 1/2”tts but her coat is a nightmare like velcro i would never go for a wooly coated dog again or a dog with sal in it. She’s a cnut!! Atb

I got 3 saluki bull greys n to be honest I wouldn’t have a lurcher without saluki/coursing blood in them. They just can’t hack the long nights n runs without it in my opinion.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

every one blames the saluki when there dog has an awkward streak, half a dozen breeds in the mix and saluki gets the blame, the saluki brings far more to the lurcher table than any other dog.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, two crows said:

every one blames the saluki when there dog has an awkward streak, half a dozen breeds in the mix and saluki gets the blame, the saluki brings far more to the lurcher table than any other dog.

Hear what your saying bud. I had full sister to my pups dam from earlier litter & great bitch the addition of coursing blood i thought would improve feet stamina etc & it may well do. But she is the worst dog ive ever owned so obviously i blame the saluki additition. Rightly or wrongly. Atb

• Like 1