Congratulations Tom Daley

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You catch on fast,you'll be usen the toilet next.

I’ll be totally honest, if they were adopting some little child out of a life in a home then I really wouldn’t have a problem with it.......better a kids with people that love them than stuck in a Hom

Hey don't talk about my dad's like that!

Posted Images

I’ll be totally honest, if they were adopting some little child out of a life in a home then I really wouldn’t have a problem with it.......better a kids with people that love them than stuck in a Home  imho.

I found the way the report had been written the most bizarre thing, like they were actually having a child between them and had somehow achieved what only rare species of frogs have so far managed ! Lol 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

I've got nothing against gays and same sex marriages etc just let them crack on for me,however putting babies and kids into that environment to be brought up with either two dads or two mam's I don't agree with. That's got to have an effect on the kids growing up as well as the stick they will more than likely get at school.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

The news never mentioned any 3rd party, the reporter wrote like he was actually pregnant ! 

And id like to think I’m open minded enough to go with that.......I’m sure you would all agree that I am !

lol your a changed man Wilf.....now your a paddy.....:D

• Haha 1

I work with a lass who’s a lesbian and shacked up with her partner. They have a child, her partner gave birth. Talking to her, she’s a vegan, her partner isn’t. When she’s looking after the child, it’s a vegan, when her partner is, the child eats normally! Wtf!